[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
@Lamperouge dear do you have any idea on which roles would know Nunnally's character?

Alternatively, if Nat knows Mel's character, then Nat and Mel are probably Scum buddies (or Nat is investigative Scum).
That Sayoko chick comes to mind.

But I am not buying this. It looks like a last minute attempt to try to save her skin by making us think she's Nunally.

Announcement!

Milly Ashford is best girl.
You must each like a paragraph on why you adore this beauty. You have till the end of this day phase.

Milly Ashford is adored because she has the smile of a goddess, lips like those of a pink rosebud. Her hair shines bright in the sun and sits on her like the crown of a princess. She is gracious and wonderful, smart and kind. Her life is one that shall be full of love and passion as she is clearly the greatest beauty in this show. Now worship her like the goddess she is.

@Light D Lamperouge @Tris @Tobi @Seraphoenix @Marimo_420 @Ali @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @silverfire @Jew D. Boy @Finalbeta @RedGloverKing @Seth @Cinera @Rhea @Midnight Delight @Gambit @Melontonin @wordyworm @NeutralWatcher

Announcement!

You must each like a paragraph on why you adore this beauty. You have till the end of this day phase.

Milly Ashford is adored because she has the smile of a goddess, lips like those of a pink rosebud. Her hair shines bright in the sun and sits on her like the crown of a princess. She is gracious and wonderful, smart and kind. Her life is one that shall be full of love and passion as she is clearly the greatest beauty in this show. Now worship her like the goddess she is.

@Light D Lamperouge @Tris @Tobi @Seraphoenix @Marimo_420 @Ali @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Natalija @silverfire @Jew D. Boy @Finalbeta @RedGloverKing @Seth @Cinera @Rhea @Midnight Delight @Gambit @Melontonin @wordyworm @NeutralWatcher
Simp

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Announcement!

Super simp.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lol she is not Nunnally.

Why would I want to lynch a scum buddy for two days, mister smartypants? :kuzanope:
He also thinks I’m scummy despite building the case on Marimo, his only other “read,” back on D1...you’ve called us dumb town, but he isn’t playing indie in any way I would describe as smart.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Milly Ashford is as radiant as the dawn, and more highly anticipated at dusk than anyone else. She drives one of those big monster trucks, but she does it in a super feminine and cute way. Milly is kindhearted and fair, but would be repulsed by any of the weebs on this forum if they met in real life. She is the alpha and omega, the Nutella on a piece of toast, the feeling of sand between your fingers. I will die at her feet, hopefully very soon.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Milly Ashford is incredibly pretty. Her beauty is ethereal and perfectly refined. She's the embodiment of the ideal Britannian woman. A scion of an Earldom, she doesn't lack in pedigree and has the graciousness and etiquette one would expect of a lady of her standing. She's incredibly charismatic as evidenced by her ascension to student council president. Her impeccable command over said council evidences her superlative leadership prowess.

Status
Not open for further replies.