[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
THE FALLEN "KNIGHT"

[???] activated [Ambush], killing @Midnight Delight (Cornelia).

You are Cornelia!

[Active Ability - Warrior Princess] Shield a player from a kill, trading your life for theirs.

[Passive Ability - LOCKED]

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!
[???] activated [Lancelot], killing @Tris (Rolo Lamperouge).

You are Rolo Lamperouge

[Passive Ability - Heart Condition] You can only use one ability per cycle.

[Active Ability - Time Stop] Stop time during the Day Phase, locking all votes and preventing further Day Actions from being submitted. The Day Phase will end normally, but players will be informed that votes after this will no longer be counted. [2 shots]

[Active Ability - Secret Agent] Check another player for their role name or their abilities each night. Have to choose which info you want to receive.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Knights of Zero!

[???] killed @Seth (Lloyd Asplund)

You are Lloyd!

[Passive Ability - Genius] Your actions never fail and you are immune to role-crushes.

[Active Ability - Inventor] Create a random one-shot ability during the Day Phase and give it to your taget the following night.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

[???] tried to super-kill [???], but failed.

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

@Melontonin has returned to the game!

DAY 3 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to discuss.

This is fucking ridiculous. Scum is way too overpowered if they can fend off two lynches in a row.

At least this confirms what we’ve all thought - Marimo AND Nat are for sure scum, and I believe Mel’s disappearance has something to do with them still being alive.

I missed on Tris, I’ll admit that...
Yes, absolutely ridiculous that they could avoid two lynches.
We should have just lynched Marimo and vigged Nat like I said :lawsigh:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Yes, absolutely ridiculous that they could avoid two lynches.
We should have just lynched Marimo and vigged Nat like I said :lawsigh:
There were two failed kills last night, so maybe some townies tried and were unsuccessful on either or both. The problem is that we know they’re both scum at this point, but not how to kill them...

Status
Not open for further replies.