[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
But this is unlikely tbh, super tinfoil, but it's on the table.

Post automatically merged:

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Just caught another scum boys.
Also, just in case anybody missed this.

Expand the quote pls, I am referencing my last sentence.

🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩🚩
Just caught another scum boys.
Ok now its clear.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Well, I was based on what Tobi said. Now I'm learning that there are different kinds of investigators and IDK which kind he is.

Is it true that a mafia leader will always show innocent?
No this is not always true.
In classical mafia the godfather is usually shown as innocent if investigated at night, but considering this is a role madness anything can happen really.

rhea?
why change your mind so fast.
new player omgus

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I still support a lynch of Marimo and Nat, so don’t misunderstand the rest of this post - what do we gain from trying to lynch them again? Neither would have survived if not for some dueling scum abilities to misdirect or straight up survive lynches, but while they probably can’t do it three straight days, we already have a very solid idea of their true allegiances. If they are more vulnerable now than they were before, wouldn’t taking care of them at night be a more useful tact and then we could try lynching someone else today? Even if scum has one more save, they should all be sitting ducks tonight barring some incredibly OP abilities. I may ultimately vote for either of the two mentioned above, I just want this in the record.

On*

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I'm 100% sure on Rhea, no effort for the Drago vote, guessing Tris' ability correctly, voting for me without much effort on my behavior either.
I still remember a quote where Rhea asked who was the earliest vote for Cinera, Tris quoted me, and then she voted me (IIRC, lazy af rn but this did happen)

All I can do is observe then analyze.
And yesterday nobody cared was my disappointment.
On the contrary I remember players interacting with your analysis of the TimeStop ability.
Either you're a sharp town or you're Tris' scum buddy.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
That’s not correct. She can use her day ability at day and her night ability at night.
A cycle is Day and Night. One ability per cycle means either her day ability or her Night ability.

The only way (wild take): Lanji & Tobra & Light are on the same team. Tobra clears light and also got info on Nat.
And you think Tris is their Scum buddy? I don't see it. That would also make Rhea a Follower of the Empire, and that looks pretty unlikely.

Lastly, anyone who feels town and still wants to play, please check my analysis. I will stick to my assessment of Mel like my analysis.
Could you care to quote the message?

He has an innocent result. Only the leader can have that.
Fair enough. If Light is a Knight of Zero and Tobi got an innocent result on him, he would have to be Lelouch Lamperouge.

I'm not willing to take your word that Light is a Knight of Zero though.

ISO Flower or krog and find their posts, I’m not doing any more of your work for you :stop:
Rhea and Drago voted for Finalbeta:
Finalbeta: Drago.
Marimo, Drago, Tris: 2

If we assume that Drago was Lynched due to a Super Vote and the Knights of Zero acted to ensure his Lynch, then Rhea has a Super Vote and is a Knight of Zero.

I'm not sure of this theory, but I'll keep it in mind.

If only it was guaranteed...................:pepecry: I am so sad.
I don't see Nat surviving multiple Lynches and being Night Kill immune.

I still support a lynch of Marimo and Nat, so don’t misunderstand the rest of this post - what do we gain from trying to lynch them again? Neither would have survived if not for some dueling scum abilities to misdirect or straight up survive lynches,
Marimo survived due to Tris ability. He's not Scum because of it. All votes stopped being counted after Tris activated her ability.

Marimo may well be Town.

If they are more vulnerable now than they were before, wouldn’t taking care of them at night be a more useful tact and then we could try lynching someone else today? Even if scum has one more save, they should all be sitting ducks tonight barring some incredibly OP abilities.
Night already survived a Night Kill. She probably has a Super Kill as well. She's Charles Zi Britannia and a very dangerous Scum. I don't want her to live to use her Super Kill another night.

Nat must go today.

R

Rhealuna

I'm 100% sure on Rhea, no effort for the Drago vote, guessing Tris' ability correctly, voting for me without much effort on my behavior either.
I still remember a quote where Rhea asked who was the earliest vote for Cinera, Tris quoted me, and then she voted me (IIRC, lazy af rn but this did happen)

On the contrary I remember players interacting with your analysis of the TimeStop ability.
Either you're a sharp town or you're Tris' scum buddy.
It's because I spend a lot of time reading and observing then analyzing rather than posting unnecessary things.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
A cycle is Day and Night. One ability per cycle means either her day ability or her Night ability.

And you think Tris is their Scum buddy? I don't see it. That would also make Rhea a Follower of the Empire, and that looks pretty unlikely.

Could you care to quote the message?

Fair enough. If Light is a Knight of Zero and Tobi got an innocent result on him, he would have to be Lelouch Lamperouge.

I'm not willing to take your word that Light is a Knight of Zero though.

Rhea and Drago voted for Finalbeta:

If we assume that Drago was Lynched due to a Super Vote and the Knights of Zero acted to ensure his Lynch, then Rhea has a Super Vote and is a Knight of Zero.

I'm not sure of this theory, but I'll keep it in mind.

I don't see Nat surviving multiple Lynches and being Night Kill immune.

Marimo survived due to Tris ability. He's not Scum because of it. All votes stopped being counted after Tris activated her ability.

Marimo may well be Town.

Night already survived a Night Kill. She probably has a Super Kill as well. She's Charles Zi Britannia and a very dangerous Scum. I don't want her to live to use her Super Kill another night.

Nat must go today.
I think I figured you out.
You need to lynch the leader to fulfil your wincon don't you.
(Don't answer that please)

Status
Not open for further replies.