[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Sorry that my existence ruined your ISO :phoenixmarco:

But guys, if you don’t sink Light aka Lulu, you will lose this painful game.
Here’s how I see it at this point - you flip scum, which goes a long way towards town winning and the game ending quicker, or you flip town and we lose, which also ends the game quicker. Win win, if you ask me, which you didn’t :smoothy:

Vote lynch Natalija

If anyone bought that attempt at distancing between Light and Melo, which ultimately ended back at square one with Melo not sussing him, see me after the game for some magic beans.

Lanji also heavily implied that he invested Nat, even going so far as to say she was a 'big fish'. Now he completely denies that he has an invest role? :seriously:

Also see @Cinera and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE throwing shade at me not going after Nat. One of my first posts in this game was sussing her of being on one mafia team. Are you two trolling or what?:choppawhat:
Post automatically merged:

guys I have to troll in the spoiler thread
I will be back
duty calls
See you there chief :cheers:

So is Light Lelouch and Nat Charles? Or the other way around? It looks like one of these rn

Vote lynch Natalija

If anyone bought that attempt at distancing between Light and Melo, which ultimately ended back at square one with Melo not sussing him, see me after the game for some magic beans.

Lanji also heavily implied that he invested Nat, even going so far as to say she was a 'big fish'. Now he completely denies that he has an invest role? :seriously:

Also see @Cinera and @LANJI CUCKSMOKE throwing shade at me not going after Nat. One of my first posts in this game was sussing her of being on one mafia team. Are you two trolling or what?:choppawhat:

See you there chief :cheers:
its not an invest but I wish I can say what it is
look at some of the roles of dead folks and try and piece some things together.
I had info on nat. there are many ways to get it.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
1st ISO out of 25, As I'm starting this post, I think Light is town. At the end I'll reevaluate my opinion.

He starts off providing useful info, this really shows his personality. It shows that he's the type of player that tries to progress the game as fast as possible.(That still might change.

This further validates my post, even though it does come out rude.

(accidently deleted who Light was going to vote and forgot) Light's syle of writing has been consistent

This is the only post I find sus, his "trust" in Lanj seems more of a bait, knowing that Lanji is wrong and using him to make a mislynvh, the reason is that he doesn't even bother to doubt Lanji, even though his persona is more of a careful behaviour, but the only thing that debunks this theory is that he gives a decent reason why he does this. It's most likely an misjudgement.
As useless as this ISO is, I'm trying my best to make it clear that Light seems town, tbh I'm 95% sure that Light is town.
(This is my second mafia game. I'l just ISO evryone in 1-25 order.)[/QUOTE]
I don't think there's enough time left for you to do this (just going off how long Light took you). Furthermore, ISOing specific players is very valuable, but ISOing everyone may not be.

So is Light Lelouch and Nat Charles? Or the other way around? It looks like one of these rn
Nat is Charles (FB was Marianne). Giving that Tobi got an exonerating result on Light, if Light is Scum then he'll be Lelouch.

Who are your other Scum reads?

N

NeutralWatcher

@Cinera When you listed Knight of Zero, you listed 4 possible members, Tris and 3 others.

Are there other members beside Rolo?

You mentioned Suzaku so is Suzaku also a member of Knight of Zero?

Can you name all members of Knight of Zero I want to know how many scums are there.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera When you listed Knight of Zero, you listed 4 possible members, Tris and 3 others.

Are there other members beside Rolo?

You mentioned Suzaku so is Suzaku also a member of Knight of Zero?

Can you name all members of Knight of Zero I want to know how many scums are there.
Sorry I am not really sure which characters would fit the Knights of Zero. It's been five years since I watched the Code Geass anime.

I remember Suzaku because he was a major character. However, given that he apparently killed Rolo (Tris) I may have been off the mark on him.

Suzaku was also the person that killed Lelouch (masquerading as Zero), so he may as well be Town.

@Light D Lamperouge which characters do you think make up the Knights of Zero?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@NeutralWatcher If I had to guess I'd say Lelouch, CC and Kallen. I was thinking of Suzaku too but he apparently killed Rolo
Kallen is probably in the game:
[???] activated [Guren Pilot], ultra-killing @Rej (Kanon).
Fuck, she has an ultra kill. I'm guessing it's above even Super Kills?
:feelsbadman:

[Retreat] has been triggered.

[???] activated [Future Sight Attack], super-killing @Fujishiro (Cecile).
This should be Bismarck Waldstein they are the Knight of One, and a Follower of the Empire. I'm guessing they're the Super Kill for the Followers of the Empire.

[???] activated [Chainsaw Massacre], super-killing @Queen (Gilford).
[???] activated [Expert Fighter], killing @Gianfi (Nina Einstein).
[Health Problems] has been triggered.
Light dear do you have any idea which characters the above actions could be associated with?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
This should be Bismarck Waldstein they are the Knight of One, and a Follower of the Empire. I'm guessing they're the Super Kill for the Followers of the Empire.
A Super Kill was tried last Night (but it thankfully failed). This means their Future Sight is not a One Shot.

Perfect thing for Lulu to answer. :catsure: Cute detail to add like you don’t know Suzaku isn’t part of your team lol.

Now. Where is that pretend scum hunting you promised?
Apart from Light, who do you think are the other members of the Knights of Zero? Who do you reckon is CC? Kallen?

A Super Kill was tried last Night (but it thankfully failed). This means their Future Sight is not a One Shot.

Apart from Light, who do you think are the other members of the Knights of Zero? Who do you reckon is CC? Kallen?
Let me spell it out for you because you’re an indie.

Japan: town.
Empire: scum.
Zero Knights - Geass users: scum.

Kallen is the town vig.

Their actual roles are unimportant because you already discovered scum leader Lulu. Just ISO him and you’ll see his mates/enemies. And play that he isn’t kill/lynch immune.

*pray that he isn’t

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Light dear do you have any idea which characters the above actions could be associated with?
1. Didn't that Mao guy use a chainsaw?

2. One of the Knights of the round.

3. Only Nunnally comes to mind for health problems.

Perfect thing for Lulu to answer. :catsure: Cute detail to add like you don’t know Suzaku isn’t part of your team lol.

Now. Where is that pretend scum hunting you promised?
For the nth time already. I am not Lelouch.

I am done entertaining this tomfoolery any longer. I have explained all of it already, as well as the fact that Nat tried to scam us quickly.

I just googled and found out more. There are different versions of cops. Flavour, role, alignment. I am sure someone can confirm this too. So do the math Nat. Also I don't like that you just basically tried to lie to us.

In case anyone is doubting me
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Flavor_Cop
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Role_Cop
And take a look at the description about role madness games and role cops. Multiple scum groups like we have, role madness game like we have. I am pretty sure Tobra actually got my name. Also notice how the flavour cop is different from the role cop. Again, Nat just tried to pull a fast one over us.

And if you read one line below from that, just because your scum buddy had that ability does not mean that town cannot have it.

As I said empty accusations.
Please read what is written there. There is a clear distinction between flavour cop and role cop.

Lanji is not my pal and I don't know what he is claiming. It's very likely that Tobra is the role cop and has my name. He is too certain of it.

So please, at least, get your facts straight before making false accusations.
Umm Nat, he can't say my name in the thread now can he. Think a bit.

Yeah I am pretty reassured with scum calling me scum based on muah gut feeling and lying about types of cops.

I honestly wish I was.
I am pretty sure that Tobra has my name and that is why he knows that I am town.

Status
Not open for further replies.