[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

The last vote count before Time Stop had me at 3 votes. Other options are:
  • Tris activated Time Stop immediately after that Vote Count, but Flower hadn't yet read her message.
  • Flower made a mistake and missed one of the votes cast for me.
The vote count is at page 27.

Time stop was activated at page 36.

So technically you should have 4 votes before Time Stop.

No? I had the most votes when votes were locked. If someone redirected the vote at all, it was from me. However, I don't have any faction, so I don't see Scum trying to redirect a Lynch from me.

When the votes were locked, Marimo had only 2 votes. Neither Marimo or Tris was ever in danger of getting Lynched due to the Time Stop.
You had 4 votes. Super vote would only make Dragomir vote to 3. You would still be lynched since you still had more votes than Dragomir before Time Stop was activated.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
So Gianfi vote wasn't counted? He voted you before Time Stop too.
He voted me before Flower posted the Time Stop writeup. He didn't vote me before Flower counted for Time Stop.

When Flower posted the Time Stop writeup != when Time Stop started. Flower did a vote count for Time Stop, and Gianfi's vote came after it.

R

Rhealuna

This is what I believe from now :
1. Vote Cin First Because he stands out the most with his essays. And Scum take it as a decoy and put him as a target.
2. Other Scum Will Try to vote with the below Cin was, in this case Marimo
3. Vote Locked with the Cin leading, follow with Marimo Drago and Tris
4. Cin votes is not 3
5. Drago votes is not 2
6. Time stop is real

This is what I doubt and still need help looking further :
One and Two specific person that lead to Marimo vote and also define about Marimo this... Marimo that... after Time Stop is... Scum or even worse is Scum Leader.
@Cinera

Sorry guys for being less active.
I should have finished read my books until tomorrow.

N

NeutralWatcher

So Flower didn't miss Gianfi's vote on Cinera.

So Flower must be account Gianfi vote before Tris activated Time Stop.

Flower vote count is at page 27. Time Stop was activated at page 36.

There are 9 pages length for Flower to account Gianfi's vote on Cinera before Time Stop write up.

My thoughts:

Tris activates Time Stop (Knight of Zero)

Scum from Follower of the Empire didn't believe Time Stop write up and thought the write up was fake so they redirected the lynch from Cinera to Dragomir.

Cinera had 4 votes and Dragomir had 2 votes so even super vote from Rhea/Finalbeta would only make Dragomir vote up to 3 and still below votes on Cinera who had 4 votes.

So lynch redirect is possible.

Now Cinera might be independent or scum.
Post automatically merged:

Edit:

Scum from Follower of the Empire didn't believe Time Stop write up and thought the write up was fake so they redirected the lynch from Cinera to Dragomir just to be safe.

R

Rhealuna

So Flower didn't miss Gianfi's vote on Cinera.

So Flower must be account Gianfi vote before Tris activated Time Stop.

Flower vote count is at page 27. Time Stop was activated at page 36.

There are 9 pages length for Flower to account Gianfi's vote on Cinera before Time Stop write up.

My thoughts:

Tris activates Time Stop (Knight of Zero)

Scum from Follower of the Empire didn't believe Time Stop write up and thought the write up was fake so they redirected the lynch from Cinera to Dragomir.

Cinera had 4 votes and Dragomir had 2 votes so even super vote from Rhea/Finalbeta would only make Dragomir vote up to 3 and still below votes on Cinera who had 4 votes.

So lynch redirect is possible.

Now Cinera might be independent or scum.

Edit:

Scum from Follower of the Empire didn't believe Time Stop write up and thought the write up was fake so they redirected the lynch from Cinera to Dragomir just to be safe.
Then, we will just to connect the dots with the post on that time stop forward.
My prediction back then is on Mel, JDB have 50% with her side too.

N

NeutralWatcher

Then, we will just to connect the dots with the post on that time stop forward.
My prediction back then is on Mel, JDB have 50% with her side too.
Jew D Boy voted me then unvoted before Time Stop write up so I don't see the case on Jew D Boy.

For Melontonin I think she's scum.

Tris voted Cinera so Cinera had 2 votes tied with Marimo and Tris.

Then Melontonin voted Cinera so Cinera had the most votes.

Gianfi voted Cinera next then Time Stop was activated with Cinera had 4 votes.

R

Rhealuna

For the record, I didnt analyze Drago.
Scum will push me with that misread like Mel and JDB did.

Jew D Boy voted me then unvoted before Time Stop write up so I don't see the case on Jew D Boy.

For Melontonin I think she's scum.

Tris voted Cinera so Cinera had 2 votes tied with Marimo and Tris.

Then Melontonin voted Cinera so Cinera had the most votes.

Gianfi voted Cinera next then Time Stop was activated with Cinera had 4 votes.
That's why I have 50% on him, still not confirmed.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
He'll probably be a Third Party right? Whatever wincon he has should be related to CC/fucking over Lelouch.
More than likely yes.

Are you sure?

Here's what the Followers of the Empire look like:
  • Natalija: Charles Zi Britannia
  • Noctis: Percival
  • ???: Bismarck Waldstein
  • ???: Second Knight
  • Finalbeta: Marianne Vi Britannia

That said, Finalbeta seems to have awoken to his identity mid game, so perhaps he wasn't included in one of the Scum factions. That said 5 members in one faction is ridiculous in a 25 player game. There also appears to be 2 Indies.

What about the Ninja girl? Could she have "Expert Fighter"?
Sayoko? Hmm. It could be her too.

I think that FB needed to get Drago lynched in order to get his powers. That's why he pushed so hard for him. After Drago was lynched he probably awoke and joined the faction.
Light do you have any idea on this?
Seems like a military action. Something a commander or high ranking officer could have imo. Not exactly sure who it could be though.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I will not have a lot of time today so I just want to put two things on the table:

1. Ali's only scum hunting was done on tris. Other than that he didn't do anything. Maybe he was bussing her for town cred or he's just a sharp townie not lending us his sharp thoughts right now :kriwhat:

2. Marimo disappearing makes me almost certain the man has been used as a puppet by mafia, and that he himself is just a townie. There is no logical explanation for him to use this on himself to "save himself" or whatever. This is a mafia ability, no ifs and or buts about it. There's no reason for him to disappear, none at all. He doesn't even have a vote if I recall correctly.

I wish I had more time but I really want to look at the people that jumped on him, not day 1 but day 2 (final was one of these people, so most likely he was scum, which means it isn't over for town just yet.)

Alright, come up with a theory about how we're both scum for disappearing.
It’s not merely that you both disappeared. It’s how you reacted to it. You started putting forth the opinion that Marimo is being puppetted yesterday. Now he conveniently disappears today to corroborate that. So far both of you have managed to disappear at very convenient times, and Marimo of course was able to dodge a lynch. As a package deal, you guys are able to collectively redirect lynches and disappear, and are behaving exactly as a faction that can do this would.

N

NeutralWatcher

If not lynch misdirection the only possibility I can think of is

Cinera has passive that makes 2 first vote on him counted 0 (Seraphoenix had this ability in cat game when he was scum).

So Cinera vote count instead of 4 was 2.

Rhea/Finalbeta who voted Dragomir had supr vote that made his/her vote count become 2

So Dragomir had 3 votes instead of 2 votes.

Would lynch misdirection can still be activated after the vote was locked? This is what I still question myself now.

Status
Not open for further replies.