[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
It’s not merely that you both disappeared. It’s how you reacted to it. You started putting forth the opinion that Marimo is being puppetted yesterday. Now he conveniently disappears today to corroborate that. So far both of you have managed to disappear at very convenient times, and Marimo of course was able to dodge a lynch. As a package deal, you guys are able to collectively redirect lynches and disappear, and are behaving exactly as a faction that can do this would.
It's good that you're brining this idea up, but I can assure you I don't know if he's mafia, and I am not mafia as well.

The thing is, there are 0 votes on him at the moment. There were 2 votes on me by the end of dayphase (Nat had 10 today and last dayphase).

There is no use to doing something like this: you really have to consider that. The reason why I bring the fact up that he might be town is because what happened to him happened to me. I am not about to mislynch someone I believe is town (for the moment).

I still stand by the fact that he's been used, I think there's a deeper level than what meets the eye.

Day 1 scums used him because he had incredible sus on him, they purposely redirected the lynch. Day 2 no one was really talking about him, but there was heavy sus on ME and then I disappeared.

Then day 3 Nat is going to be lynched most likely, and mafia wants to remind us that marimo exists.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
For the record, I didnt analyze Drago.
Scum will push me with that misread like Mel and JDB did.
Post automatically merged:

That's why I have 50% on him, still not confirmed.
Go back and read all of Cin’s posts about me, then see my responses. Even he admitted I’m not as strong a candidate as many others, especially the overwhelmingly popular target for a second straight day who you AREN’T currently voting for. You aren’t helping your case by casting more aspersions on me.

Love letter to town:

Okokok. So anyway, you will soon realise why Lanji and Melon aren’t town. If you read carefully.

And; lynch Light (what happened to his pretend-hunt? I had popcorn ready) tomorrow. Huge possibility he’s immune to kills. Or the game is lost.

Sayonara bitches

:happinesspunch:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
By lynch. Zero faction wins if you don’t do it tomorrow.

And read very carefully why I’m sure you’re not town.

Oh and I guess for theatrics
Vote lynch Light
Lynching you didn't work last dayphase, so what's the guarantee that it works on him?
I'm not gonna read why you think I'm scum because I'm not, that's just a waste of time. Unless you wrote a secret message to me that I'm supposed to get...

Day Phase End Vote Count:

Light: Natalija.
Tobi: Natalija.
Seraphoenix: Natalija.
Marimo: Lanji.
Ali: Natalija.
Lanji: Natalija.
Natalija: - Light
Silverfire: -
Jew D. Boy: Natalija.
RedGloverKing: Natalija.
Cinera: Natalija.
Rhea: Melon.
Melon: Natalija.
Wordyworm: - Natalija
NW: Natalija.

Natalija: 11
Lanji, Melon, Light: 1

(Please tell me if I missed anything.)

Lynching you didn't work last dayphase, so what's the guarantee that it works on him?
I'm not gonna read why you think I'm scum because I'm not, that's just a waste of time. Unless you wrote a secret message to me that I'm supposed to get...
You will know when the phrase ends if you put 2 and 2 together. Everyone will know.

There is no guarantee, lol. You might have to lynch him twice.

THE LEADER HAS FALLEN!

[Checkmate] has been activated.

@Rhealuna (Kaname Ohgi) has been lynched.

You are Kaname Ohgi!

[Passive Ability - Leader of the Black Knights] Your vote counts as 2.

[Active Ability - Communication Device] Send a message to Kallen and Tamaki every phase. During the Day Phase they may send a message in return.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Town!

NIGHT 3 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to send your actions.

ZERO CASUALTIES

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

[???] killed @LANJI CUCKSMOKE (C.C.).

You are C.C.

[Passive Ability - Immortal Witch] You are an immortal being. As such you are immune to regular kills, superkills and lynches. However, when targetted with either of those you will be role-crushed for a cycle.

[Active Ability - Telepathy] Disturb a player's mind during the Day, preventing them from performing any actions the following Night.

[Active Ability - Geass Contract] Form a contract with a target of your choice during the night phase. If they accept they can gain the following abilities: Alignment Check, Bus Drive and Doctor. They gain a one-shot of those actions to use at any time, however the powers will be corrupted. Alignment Check gives the opposite result, Bus Drive becomes a Redirect and Doctor becomes a Vigilante.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Knights of Zero!

[???] tried to kill [???], but failed.

[???] activated [Lancelot], super-killing @Light D Lamperouge (Lelouch vi Britannia).

You are Lelouch vi Britannia!

[Passive Ability - Lamperouge] You investigate innocent to alignment checks and as "Rivalz" to role cops.

[Passive Ability - Zero] As long as your team mates are alive, you won't be able to be targetted by any negative action including superkills and you cannot be lynched.

[Active Ability - "Lelouch vi Britannia commands you..."] Target a player during the Day Phase and take control of their role. You gain full access to their abilities for a cycle as well as their vote. Additionally, you can dictate their behaviour during the Day Phase you control them. Works only once on each player.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to Knights of Zero!

[???] activated [Chainsaw Massacre], super-killing @Seraphoenix (Mao).

You are Mao!

[Passive Ability - Hearing thoughts] You will be informed if somebody submits a negative action on you during the Night Phase.

[Active Ability - Hiding] Go into hiding during the night, making yourself untargettable for the night and the following Day Phase. You will reappear at the end of the following Day Phase and can neither talk nor vote during the day. (3 shots)

[Active Ability - Chainsaw Massacre] Superkill a player of your choice each night.

Wincon: Kill every last one of them!
[???] tried to super-kill [???], but failed.

@Cinera (Jeremiah Gottwald) can no longer win and has left the game to cultivate an orange farm.

You are Jeremiah!

[Passive Ability - Geass Canceller] You are immune to control.

[Passive Ability - Cyborg] You are immune to roleblocks, redirects, role-crushes, regular kills and superkills.

[Passive Ability - Marianne's Knight] You know that Lelouch and Nunnally are in the game and know their identities.

[Active Ability - Ambush] Kill the first visitor of your target each night and prevent them from using their action on them. Does not count as visit.

[Active Ability - Knightmare Pilot] Take your target to safety during the Day Phase, preventing them from further talking and voting and rendering them untargettable for the rest of the day and the following night.

Wincon: Keep Lelouch and Nunnally alive.

@Marimo_420 has returned to the game!

@Queen has subbed in for @Ali .

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN!

You have 24 hours to discuss.

Vote end phase is now possible.

N

NeutralWatcher

wow
Post automatically merged:

so i guess @Natalija was the good guy all along?
She is from Follower of the Empire. Look at this quote.

Just use your brains and read. If town loses this to Zero after everything I explained, I will poke my eyes out.
How does she know that Lanji and Light are from Knight of Zero? Lanji and Light also flipped Knight of Zero.

She also survived lynch twice. How is that town ability?

Status
Not open for further replies.