[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

Earlier I said it looked like Light, Melo and Lanji vs Noctis and Nat.
Seraphoenix,s quote.

Lanji and Light are from Knight of Zero the same with Tris.

As I said Melontonin is Tris scum mate given the order they voted Cinera.

So this fits Melontonin is from Knight of Zero too.

Nope, I'm no one's scum mate, just possibly the last town alive lmao
Nah. You voted Cinera first. Later unvoted Cinera. When Tris voted Cinera, Cinera had 2 votes ties with Dragomir and Tris.

Then you voted Cinera which led Cinera to 3 votes, the leading wagon.

Later Tris used Time Stop.

Why voted Cinera back when you unvoted Cinera?

N

NeutralWatcher

Alright rereading the writeup i think nat is town too

NW you haven't done anything to show yourself as town either
I am consistent. My reads are based on meta. What about you? Flip flop from Cinera to other (I forgot) then voted Cinera again. Accused Queen based on tin foil and you did the same thing in Death Notes when you accused Queen too.
Post automatically merged:

And you were scum in Death Notes game.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
I am consistent. My reads are based on meta. What about you? Flip flop from Cinera to other (I forgot) then voted Cinera again. Accused Queen based on tin foil and you did the same thing in Death Notes when you accused Queen too.

How about you go back and read my most recent game where i was consistent af, except for my vote restriction. I wouldn't be this sloppy if i was scum. Now keep talking.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation

Really? Just on meta? That's weak.

N

NeutralWatcher

How about you go back and read my most recent game where i was consistent af, except for my vote restriction. I wouldn't be this sloppy if i was scum. Now keep talking.
I still can't ignore the timing you voted Cinera was convenient after Tris made Cinera votes tied with Dragomir and Tris and that made Cinera the leading vote and Tris activated Time Stop.

Really? Just on meta? That's weak.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:not only meta but the timing of voting. That's why I sus you being Tris scum mate by the timing you voted Cinera.

Read this:

"
I still can't ignore the timing you voted Cinera was convenient after Tris made Cinera votes tied with Dragomir and Tris and that made Cinera the leading vote and Tris activated Time Stop."

Status
Not open for further replies.