[FNZ] Role Madness Round 14: Code Geass - The Mafia Rebellion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
@Fujishiro @Queen @Marimo_420

D2:
Someone used Guren Pilot and killed Rej(town)
Someone used Expert Fighter and killed Gianfi(town)
Someone used Future Right Attack and killed Fujishiro(town)

Do you three know which characters used those abilities and are those characters town or Follower of the Empire?
Guren Pilot - Kallen Kozuki. Possibly Vig.

As for the other 2, no idea

First, you are extremely gung ho about lynching neutral

Then Queen comes in, whom was Ali before mind you( the same Ali you were suspicious of for not helping)

You ask her this. Maybe because you felt there was resistance and people besides mel werent voting(biting)

I ask her about her take on Silver, we have a little back and forth about going for inactives.

You somehow trust Queen and unvote NW, then @ silver when you see im asking about him.

Afterwards

You vote Red after seeing that people are voting him.

And then seem really intent on vigging Silver.

Did you sus silver before? why the sudden decision, what do you think nat?
Elimination. I know who most of the people are. Queen pretty much cleared NW.

Lol you were there and I told all my thoughts, why are you quoting stuff from few hours ago

:lawsigh:

Elimination. I know who most of the people are. Queen pretty much cleared NW.

Lol you were there and I told all my thoughts, why are you quoting stuff from few hours ago

:lawsigh:
Just recollecting stuff. No need to act this way :).
Why would you trust Queen( a newcomer who was replacing a dude who was playing anti town) that fast?
Is her saying I know nw is town is enough to clear him?
You didn’t go through the search I did to find a connection between Ali and rhea. So what gives ?

N

NeutralWatcher

Natalija is scum. She is voting on popular lynch now to save her own ass since she is not lynch immune anymore and ability to choose who to lynch is on cooldown after used yesterday and can only be used tomorrow
Post automatically merged:

Natalija is scum. She is voting on popular lynch now to save her own ass since she is not lynch immune anymore and ability to choose who to lynch is on cooldown after used yesterday and can only be used tomorrow

@Fujishiro @Queen @Marimo_420

D2:
Someone used Guren Pilot and killed Rej(town)
Someone used Expert Fighter and killed Gianfi(town)
Someone used Future Right Attack and killed Fujishiro(town)

Do you three know which characters used those abilities and are those characters town or Follower of the Empire?
First Is kallen
2nd idk I would’ve said todoh but dude was dead D1
And whoever killed me is bismark the strongest knight. He had a gesss that allowed him to see in the future so it could be him. It could’ve been beta or someone still alive rn cause I don’t see him in the dead pile.

Just recollecting stuff. No need to act this way :).
Why would you trust Queen( a newcomer who was replacing a dude who was playing anti town) that fast?
Is her saying I know nw is town is enough to clear him?
You didn’t go through the search I did to find a connection between Ali and rhea. So what gives ?
Ali already hinted early on that he trusts someone to be town. This late there is literally no chance someone would town clear someone if it isn’t true.

Especially since Rhea talked to two townies. I think that’s how they know each other.

2+2=4

How do you know it’s on CD?

Ali already hinted early on that he trusts someone to be town. This late there is literally no chance someone would town clear someone if it isn’t true.

Especially since Rhea talked to two townies. I think that’s how they know each other.

2+2=4
I came to a similar conclusion, then are you 100% sure jdb is townie? I’m getting cat game vibe from him and Dn too

N

NeutralWatcher

How do you know it’s on CD?
D1 Dragomir got lynched instead of Cinera or Marimo.

D2 Didn't see that ability and lynch on Natalija failed.

D3 Natalija was about to be lynched (similar to Marimo was about to be lynched but Dragomir got lynched instead) but Rhea got lynched instead. Similar with what happened in D1.

So I think there might be 1 cooldown for this ability to be used again.

Bitch please. I wasn’t “saving” myself ever.

I’ve brought a whole faction down myself (plus cute vig help <3), I certainly am more town than you.

Lynch me again, like I care if you waste time :catrude:

I came to a similar conclusion, then are you 100% sure jdb is townie? I’m getting cat game vibe from him and Dn too
I’m not sure of anything 100%, but his gameplay all these days was town. When he’s scum he hides a lot more.

N

NeutralWatcher

I’ve brought

I’ve brought a whole faction down myself (plus cute vig help <3), I certainly am more town than you.

I’m not sure of anything 100%, but his gameplay all these days was town. When he’s scum he hides a lot more.
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:yeah sure. You and your Follower of Empire scum mates must be celebrating now for killing Lanji who caught you

:suresure::suresure::suresure:you and your Follower of Empire scum mates must be celebrating now for killing Lanji who caught you

Lynching me is a waste of time, I am not mafia.

We remove Red and Silver and it’s GG. I’m on the fence about Fuji, because I think it was Melon who tampered with the lynch, but...
The two most blatantly suspiciously players have been you, inexplicably surviving lynch after lynch, and Melo (now Fuji) seemingly able to control who gets lynched.

Vote Count:

NW: RedGloverKing.
Fujishiro: NW.
RedGloverKing: Fujishiro.
Natalija: RedGloverKing.
Queen: RedGloverKing.
Marimo: RedGloverKing.

RedGloverKing: 4.
Fujishiro, NW: 1.

2 hours and 30 min left of this DP.

Status