Status
Not open for further replies.
It's you, Me, Rej, Jew, Zara, Juliet, Lind, Light & Marimo

I also don't suspect Light & i think Jew is Zoro, i obviously know my own Role so we are left with:
Flower, Rej, Zara, Juliet, Lind & Marimo with 3 of them as Town

If you trust me & obviously you exclude yourself, then from your perspective, we have only 5 suspects
Juliet is Scum imo based on reads & how Zemmi was playing, Rej is obvious Scum too
So who do u think is third Scum among Marimo, Lind & Zara?
lind is dead

I also don't suspect Light & i think Jew is Zoro, i obviously know my own Role so we are left with:

If you trust me & obviously you exclude yourself, then from your perspective, we have only 5 suspects
Juliet is Scum imo based on reads & how Zemmi was playing, Rej is obvious Scum too
Lind is dead and flipped Town.

Rej

Year of the black beard!

why am I obvious scum? you fail to explain this

Unvote
Vote lynch Salah

get lost scum, mislynching me won't be a debate this DP

1. No me and Nat pushed for gambit. Then we pushed for mid in Day phase 1. When No one else did. He's mafia. Do the maths.

2. Gambit wasn't scum for everyone tho. We had to convince peeps.
As i said Gambit was kill all so it doesn't matter who pushed for his Lynch, as for Midnight, i admit i didn't read D1 but no need to be super defenseless because i suspected you
its 2 mafia, one is poisoning the other one is FKing, you are blind lol, so you say this is a 4-1-11 ???
Okay so Caesar poisoned someone & second Mafia killed someone, who killed the third?
anyway Zara's entrance into the game wasn't townish at all
also Salah's random shade throwing isn't good looking, I see what he is aiming for
Suspecting you & Zemmi is random? This is the first time i suspect you two in the game?

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
I belive there's only 2 scums left imo.

Ceasar and Monet.

If you read midnight's passive/abilities, one of them mentions Tashigi.

I belive she's third party as well, but on harmful to town.

I think JDB is Town and Marimo is also a strong Town read.

Light is confirmed by my ability.

I would like for everyone to give me their reads on everyone who isn't any of the above or myself, please.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
As i said Gambit was kill all so it doesn't matter who pushed for his Lynch, as for Midnight, i admit i didn't read D1 but no need to be super defenseless because I suspected you.
Bro you've been on my ass for the past few days for zero reason apart from gut feelings. No night action or claims but you want to paint me as scum

I'm literally confirmed town so sorry for overreacting a little. Bro.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
As i said Gambit was kill all so it doesn't matter who pushed for his Lynch, as for Midnight, i admit i didn't read D1 but no need to be super defenseless because i suspected you

Okay so Caesar poisoned someone & second Mafia killed someone, who killed the third?

Suspecting you & Zemmi is random? This is the first time i suspect you two in the game?
Then tell me who else is scum besides Ceasar and Monet? Who is the third? Now I wanna see the big brain Salah puzzles

I think JDB is Town and Marimo is also a strong Town read.

Light is confirmed by my ability.

I would like for everyone to give me their reads on everyone who isn't any of the above or myself, please.
If I TR Flower I will also TR Light and Marimo

I am not certainly sure, I yet wanna see how others play this DP.

Zara and Salah look bad, Salah worse than Zara.

We have Jew, Juliet and Zemmi?
I have doubts on Jew, but I will have to refigure it out, Juiet is...idk...if not town I slightly might sus her depending on what she plays this DP. Zemmi? Not that townish. But it's my bias read on her.

Brb

I'm taking today's last Claim before Scum do it & cause confusion preventing me from claiming.

Flower said she targeted Light & he is Town unless they are both Scum, however i tracked Light & he targeted Marimo and he doesn't need to say anything, just the fact that he will cooperate with me after reading this confirms that i truly tracked him & he trusts me now & in the process that confirms Flower too. With all three of us confirming each other & it's expected that Light isn't gonna suspect Marimo + i have my reasons for trusting Marimo then i can say that all four of us are clear, the 2 or 3 scums are among the remaining players

@Marimo_420 i only mentioned you to see if the other two i mentioned jump on your bandwagon
Scum are 100% among Zara, Rej, Jew & Juliet

Natalija was the tracker. Did you even read her role before claiming her ability?
Tracker is unique ability? & who cares what you think, Light knows that i'm telling the truth

The only scenario where i'm lying is if Light is also lying & that means Flower is also lying, u want to try that road?
Post automatically merged:

only thing that I agree with Salah is the Zara/Juliet PoE

else eat my vote brudda, claim is weak af
I don't mind starting with you tbh

Vote Lynch Rej
@Yo Tan Wa

Status
Not open for further replies.