Status
Not open for further replies.
it sounds like typical Sera, but picking only Zem is quite...uninnovative.

@Seraphoenix top 3 scums please and one-line on why
Well I don't buy the Zem voting for FB just because. Thats throwing if he is town. So my vote stays on her.

Don't like how Flower avoided criticism of her clearing of Nat. She seems to want to hide.

Then Jew D boy seems to be very careful about not pressing on toes. When pushed for his FB sus, he should have been firm. Instead he folded. Not a good look.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Well I don't buy the Zem voting for FB just because. Thats throwing if he is town. So my vote stays on her.

Don't like how Flower avoided criticism of her clearing of Nat. She seems to want to hide.

Then Jew D boy seems to be very careful about not pressing on toes. When pushed for his FB sus, he should have been firm. Instead he folded. Not a good look.
Perfect example of why I hate this fucking game...if I push, y’all get pissy and sus me; if I back off FOR THE EXACT SAME REASON, y’all have the same reaction. Pick a God damn lane and stick with it.

Zemmi

GodMommie

:okay:

Not really comfy on Midnight wagon on me this closeing time. Not even justified the vote but fine. My initial vote on Zem is just my entrance. I played with her many times and it's just a matter of greeting aka fluff post.

Midnight on the other hand, wanted to get his reaction. But no avail until he voted me lol.

I will switch my vote to her as I don't wanna get lynched knowing how helpful I can be for the town.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Because I was told that Zem plays like this even when she's town, so I just want to see how some of the suspects flips because it could help us , Gambit rubbed me off the most after Zem
I don't play by standard rules because it hinders town and allows scum to abuse it.

@Seraphoenix it's not throwing, a bad townie is worse than any scum in a game anyday. Scum scoots on ignored all the time because people are just like that is how they play that is how they are. I like to eliminate the confusion early to focus on people other than a possible scummy town.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Would have been great if people we more active a while ago and not half an hour before end of phase.

Also how do you feel on this?

One thing that does throw me off a bit here though. Gambit is the only one who's defending himself. No one else is.

2/3 options to this.

- gamit it too far gone to save so mafia buddies let him go (unlikely)

- he's third party

- scum are ok with this lynch.

I'm not too sure about this vote but am going to stick with it.

And also midnight (another coaster) has now voted against gambit.

How do you lot feel on this?

Not really comfy on Midnight wagon on me this closeing time. Not even justified the vote but fine. My initial vote on Zem is just my entrance. I played with her many times and it's just a matter of greeting aka fluff post.

Midnight on the other hand, wanted to get his reaction. But no avail until he voted me lol.

I will switch my vote to her as I don't wanna get lynched knowing how helpful I can be for the town.
He’s shady. Let’s lynch him.
Post automatically merged:

Would have been great if people we more active a while ago and not half an hour before end of phase.

Also how do you feel on this?
I feel good. Vote Midnight and let’s see

Status
Not open for further replies.