Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
what r ur thoughts on light, nat and beta? do they seem more appealing than gambit?
Nat seems neutral for now. I don't really have much of an opinion on light but Nat coming out with light being town isn't any different than flower coming out with Nat being town.

This is Beta's town meta apparently. Don't have an opinion on Light yet.

Emil

Certified Memelord
if gambit is town or indie he will probably have more votes on him

but again u ningens dont have a solid reason anyway. so its expected to not get many votes

i like the 2nd wagon on midnight too i guess, tho wuda prefered it on light

@Seraphoenix has died
You are W Smoke Sanji.
[Fastest Character] Training for 2 years have made you so fast that you can swap two players without being noticed. All actions targeted on one player will now target the second, and vice versa.

[Attack Cuisine] You have learned 99 Cuisines during 2 years training. With these you can help replenish your allies strength and body. You can cook cuisines at night to refill One Shot abilities of your Allies. (1 shot)

[Hell Memories] Nami can trigger you to use Hell Memories on someone, as such you will be told when you gain this Killing ability. (1 shot)

Passive-
[Nami Love] You are so Protective of Nami that if an attack is going to kill Nami, you will take the attack on yourself. Both you and the attacker will get killed bypassing all their defense.

[Code of Conduct] You father figure Zeff has hammered one thing in your mind and body, that regardless the situation you won't be able to harm Ladies. As such all your negatives actions on Ladies will result to Null. That includes Votes and Kill.

Wincon- Must Eliminate all threats to Town

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.

Someone attempted to kill ??? but failed.​

It is now Day 2
You have 24 hours to discuss.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I think we should talk about the elephant in the room, why did he lynch fail.

There is another scary part it looks like there are 3 kill capable roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.