Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun fact for you guys though when @Dragomir was still kinda new to mafia, we were on a scum team and he was messing me up so bad, and we were the only two left from our team I finally did buss him and luckily though I managed to hold out and win that game :gokulaugh:Sure people still hate me for that game and I'm sure Drago now hates me for telling you all about it lol.
I made @Real Go D. Usopp suicide, so :sadgrin:

Sacrificing scummates is not a bit deal

Zemmi

GodMommie
I made @Real Go D. Usopp suicide, so :sadgrin:

Sacrificing scummates is not a bit deal
I think it is a big deal because you need their abilities, their number and especially their vote. There are tons of way to get around and even help out a team mate from being lynched without being caught. For me to buss someone it would have to be an extreme case, like they were the most god awful player or I didn't like the person on a personal level because I'm petty like that lol.

Midnight hadn't caught up lol.
This is why I believe he genuinely claimed the third claim hence is eventually not scum. I feel like a scum is more likely to catch up before claiming something that could mess them and prove a modkill. As well as less likely to claim something that can prove a modkill since being part of a teamwork chat.

But townies are also more likely to not pay attention to the game in general.

I think it is a big deal because you need their abilities, their number and especially their vote. There are tons of way to get around and even help out a team mate from being lynched without being caught. For me to buss someone it would have to be an extreme case, like they were the most god awful player or I didn't like the person on a personal level because I'm petty like that lol.
You keep talking about your own meta etc., but you don’t realise it doesn’t help because it’s a game of lies after all.

Just play and we’ll see
Post automatically merged:

Cool thanks. Seems like Gambit likely lying no? since Sanji should be the transporter
Hmmm I’m pretty sure Law should also be one, but maybe that’s what Gambit wants us to think

Zemmi

GodMommie
You keep talking about your own meta etc., but you don’t realise it doesn’t help because it’s a game of lies after all.

Just play and we’ll see

Hmmm I’m pretty sure Law should also be one, but maybe that’s what Gambit wants us to think
It's not like that :( I talk about myself a lot, it's my best subject :josad:

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
This is why I believe he genuinely claimed the third claim hence is eventually not scum. I feel like a scum is more likely to catch up before claiming something that could mess them and prove a modkill. As well as less likely to claim something that can prove a modkill since being part of a teamwork chat.

But townies are also more likely to not pay attention to the game in general.
Cool, but only through Gambits flip will we see where midnight stands.

Just because he was jailed doesn't mean we town clear him

I agree with you. My flip won't prove anything. Flower may still be town whose action was reverted to Rej after my noght action. Midnight on the other may also ve telling the truth so yall are back to square one.

One thing we only should look at is how Midnight survived the last phase lynch and the possibility of being vigged and lived.

That's ridiculous

I see what @Marimo_420 was talking about now, Sanji was a transporter. Were you a scum transporter?
Lol no. I say listen to Beta this time. He is the only one who makes fucking sense.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
That’s not true, Gambit’s flip doesn’t prove or disprove anything about Midnight, why would you say that?

Kill them both with fire

Saving that gif. It's beautiful.

And as on Mid. True I guess lol.

Gambit - flips third party - mid is GF?
Gambit- flips town - kill mid

But what if gambit flips GF? - mid could potentially be third party. But he could also be town. (Unlikely with how he's been playing, but it is still a minor possibility)

Zemmi

GodMommie
I agree with you. My flip won't prove anything. Flower may still be town whose action was reverted to Rej after my noght action. Midnight on the other may also ve telling the truth so yall are back to square one.

One thing we only should look at is how Midnight survived the last phase lynch and the possibility of being vigged and lived.

That's ridiculous

Lol no. I say listen to Beta this time. He is the only one who makes fucking sense.
Why do you keep ignoring my questions?

Who could a scum transporter be in this game?

The only bad folks I can think of are Doflamingo, Caesar, Vergo, Monet.

The only other transporter I can see is Law...

Status
Not open for further replies.