Status
Not open for further replies.
It is incredibly poor gamesmanship to claim without the go ahead, but that doesn’t change anything for me. Final is definitely scum, and possibly a powerful one.
I hinted at a clear character in the series but this is what you are coming with.

Now I seriously expect you and Flower to be part of the same team.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I hinted at a clear character in the series but this is what you are coming with.

Now I seriously expect you and Flower to be part of the same team.
You have been wrong in every single direction across every game I’ve ever played with you, so forgive me if I’m not shaking in my boots at this statement.
Post automatically merged:

So you have something on him?
Yes, although I don’t wanna blow it now that we only have one more claim for the next 23 hours.

Guys we have only 2 action claims per day, so even if most Players have info it doesn't matter, what needs to be done is that each Player says who he wants to Lynch & his prime Suspect & then say if it's due to Reads/Suspicion or Info

Once everyone gave their answers, we will then decide which two to give their Info based on which Players are most suspected & which Claims would give us the most possible info in a single DP

After we get our two claims, we can then jump to use them + reads/suspicions mentioned before to build a case & agree on a Lynch

Anyone who doesn't follow this Plan is just ruining the game & imo i never regret lynching a townie because they put themselves in that position, i only regret not catching Scum, that's all

Yes, although I don’t wanna blow it now that we only have one more claim for the next 23 hours.
There's only one possible thing you can have on me. My action on Flower.

It looks like a farce to me regardless.
Post automatically merged:

It is my job to protect my nakamas in this game. I shall never let scum win this.

My super activity in this game is justified by how much I care.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
There's only one possible thing you can have on me. My action on Flower.
I assure you, I have very tangible evidence to support my thinking. You always skate by in these games because nobody takes you seriously enough, but based on what happened last night, there’s no reason town needs to keep you around, and it’s not because you’re an unhelpful townie.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
It seems there's a lot of info this night. Taking that first claim in the first 5 minutes of the phase is rather poor play and I am appalled, or intentional to limit the information. We are limited to 2 claims only and now what?

And it seems like JDB has something very palpable on Finalbeta.

I'll wait for others to post so we can come to an agreement on what to do next.

No one claim anything yet please until we reach an agreement.

So you claimed you attacked me and yet you're not considering Lanji might have protected me and was killed in the process?

Are you actually reading the game?
Your claim always looked appalling plus I have a clear cut action on you.

Did you forget I was voting you even when I had no night result? Imagine now that I can share one with the Town.

Status
Not open for further replies.