Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Jew could be scum now, wasn't he fighting Natalija?

Also idk whats going on? Do we have poisoned targets? Is Ceasar Clown poisoning people and that's why we have double kills?
Post automatically merged:

wtf

Vote lynch Zara @Yo Tan Wa @RayanOO
Earlier you said on day 3 you had Jew as a town read and what made you change your mind? You also had both Midnight and Natalija as scum and why did you think that? Were you saying when Midnight flips scum Natalija would also be scum who bussed and did some distancing?

So Rej, Juliet & Marimo, these are the remaining Scum?
Same thing with you. Why is Marimo scum when he voted Midnight on day 1 and this didn't look like bussing on day. I also didn't like your play saying your reads are based on gut and giving gut reads can be an easy way for scum to give their reads.

my PoE is still: Zara, Salah, Juliet
Zara had the worst entrance this DP I have ever seen, it felt like playing with a scum together

Salah is biased this DP and it doesn't look townish to me, town Salah is a man of many options

Juliet is weak this game and it doesn't warrant a townread also she is strangely PoEd by Salah and it looks like a mindgame to me

sorry but I present myself to the wolves because I am sure the wolves will vote me now and there is people that easily would vote me back when I am voted and throw suspicions
Right now for me it's either you, Salah, or Kiri/Zara. All three of you have been suspicious in your own different way. I'll talk about it more in a bit.

I will repeat this for the final time, any townie who loses this game besides me & light should drop Mafia for some time
I tracked Light, he visited Marimo thus confirming myself to him, that means Light knows i'm truly Tracker
Flower said she targeted Light with her ability that only works on Town & it worked so Flower knows Light is Townie thus trusting him that i'm Townie too. And since i know that Light visited Marimo & not the ones who were killed, theni also trust him

So Me, Flower & Light all confirm each other & should work together

The only possible scenario that any of us is lying is if ALL of us are lying, so to the other Townies remaining, you have the option to choose between Me, Flower & Light as the remaining Scum & all rest are Townies or trust that all of three of us are Townies & Scum are among Rej, Juliet, Zara & Jew

Add to it the fact that Gambit said he transported himself with Rej which means when Flower's Ability didn't work it was because of Rej.
And also most Players suspected Zemmi since Day 1 including Townies who are dead & confirmed now & Zara subbed for a Player who was hardly present

@Marimo_420 i have my reasons to trust you're Town, Flower read you strongly as town & Light obviously visited you & maybe confirmed you as Town too whatever his ability does, so stop getting confused please, the game is super easy

Jew is the least of my suspects simply because he seems to be Zoro (who is still alive, & it would have been super unlikely that Scum tried to appear as Zoro & managed to kill non-Zoro townies, that's a far-fetched scenario, so Jew is most probably Townie too indeed + his defense yesterday seemed genuine)

Scums are Rej, Juliet & Zara with a small chance that one of them is Townie & we only have 2 remaining Scum.
Since we hardly have info on Zara, then we will go with Juliet or Rej Lynch & majority chose Juliet.

End of Story.

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
If Juilet flips mafia I will believe in you alot more @Salah WG I'm down for lynching all of them. Juliet is good too, but let's just wait a tiny bit more. I need to see something and I want to reread the thread.

And like I said, I believe there's only 2 more scums remaining.

I'm actually flipping town and if you guys do want to lynch me, then the least I can do is bring in my thoughts and leave town something to work with before my flip.

I will repeat this for the final time, any townie who loses this game besides me & light should drop Mafia for some time
I tracked Light, he visited Marimo thus confirming myself to him, that means Light knows i'm truly Tracker
Flower said she targeted Light with her ability that only works on Town & it worked so Flower knows Light is Townie thus trusting him that i'm Townie too. And since i know that Light visited Marimo & not the ones who were killed, theni also trust him

So Me, Flower & Light all confirm each other & should work together

The only possible scenario that any of us is lying is if ALL of us are lying, so to the other Townies remaining, you have the option to choose between Me, Flower & Light as the remaining Scum & all rest are Townies or trust that all of three of us are Townies & Scum are among Rej, Juliet, Zara & Jew

Add to it the fact that Gambit said he transported himself with Rej which means when Flower's Ability didn't work it was because of Rej.
And also most Players suspected Zemmi since Day 1 including Townies who are dead & confirmed now & Zara subbed for a Player who was hardly present

@Marimo_420 i have my reasons to trust you're Town, Flower read you strongly as town & Light obviously visited you & maybe confirmed you as Town too whatever his ability does, so stop getting confused please, the game is super easy

Jew is the least of my suspects simply because he seems to be Zoro (who is still alive, & it would have been super unlikely that Scum tried to appear as Zoro & managed to kill non-Zoro townies, that's a far-fetched scenario, so Jew is most probably Townie too indeed + his defense yesterday seemed genuine)

Scums are Rej, Juliet & Zara with a small chance that one of them is Townie & we only have 2 remaining Scum.
Since we hardly have info on Zara, then we will go with Juliet or Rej Lynch & majority chose Juliet.

End of Story.
I actually agree with this.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Simple process of elimination suggest there is definitely scum between Zara/Rej/Juliet.

Zem was acting suspicious.

Kirinigiri was barely active and suspicious too.

I still don't know where we landed with the Rej/Gambit thing.

There has to be scum among the three. We need to decide on a lynch clearly.

I'm actually flipping town and if you guys do want to lynch me, then the least I can do is bring in my thoughts and leave town something to work with before my flip.
Best thing to do to save yourself is to vote Rej. There people arenโ€™t interested in anything that you, me or Rej have to say.

These people*

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
โ€Ž
If you read law's abilities, it say he appears innocent on night investigations.

How does that interact with your ability to make a groupchat? @Flower

If he's meant to appear as town, surely he would have been able to make a group chat? Meaning that he did at least transport someone in his place. Which points us to Rej again.

Here's the problem I have with all 3 of those players.

Rej - Gambit said he switched himself with Rej and we have no idea if Gambit was telling the truth about his action or not. On day 2 Rej immediately voted Gambit. On day 3 Rej said he had both Midnight and Natalija as scum and I start to wonder if scum are making room for more mislynch option since when Midnight flipped mafia, this made some players become a town read.

Kiri - Their first post was they said it's their first time. Later on they vote Zem and said along the lines of, "In my experience, aggression has been a defense mechanism to hide something, deflecting against someone else to divert attention." Kiri said it's their first time and if it's their first time, then what experience are they talking about? I have also played with alot of newb town players and Kiri's play did not look like a newb town. Newb town don't know how to scum hunt and instead normally on day 1 they would not vote, sheep a town read, or a newb town would omgus someone.

Salah - Said his reads are based on guts and I said earlier giving reads based on guts is an easy way for scum to give their reads. Salah also said he leaned town on Jew and on the same post he also voted Jew. I don't understand why would a player want to vote their town read.

Status
Not open for further replies.