Status
Not open for further replies.
If you read law's abilities, it say he appears innocent on night investigations.

How does that interact with your ability to make a groupchat? @Flower

If he's meant to appear as town, surely he would have been able to make a group chat? Meaning that he did at least transport someone in his place. Which points us to Rej again.
I don't think it works like that.

But yeah, I don't like Rej' discrediting attempt towards Salah's claim. I think he is scum for sure now.

Juliet or Zara...who is his buddy?

Itโ€™s just a joke post because neither me or Juliet are the wagon, thatโ€™s all.

Iโ€™m town Flower, I would never log on Worst Gen and start telling lies.

:catpole:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
You aren't looking any better with these posts br0.
I canโ€™t claim and everyone already suspected Kiri before I subbed for him/her so Iโ€™m not too concerned about how I look anymore. There isnโ€™t anything I can do to look more townie this phase imo.

Going to leave my vote on Rej and the rest of you are free to do whatever you want. Iโ€™m going to enjoy myself. :catpole:

Iโ€™m town, which is why this dayphase is funny from my perspective.

Itโ€™s either Rej/Juliet or Salah bamboozled you all with the fake claim of the year.

@Rej Can you respond to my question? You are one of the players I am suspecting and seeing that my other suspects are voting you is making me worried about a mislynch. On day 1 Kiri voted Zem wanting to get her lynched and in your pov your suspects of a team would be Zara/Salah.

Status
Not open for further replies.