Status
Not open for further replies.

Zemmi

GodMommie
My thoughts:

1.) Town didn't do bad

2.) I told you guys Flower was scum and exactly what she was doing with both Gambit and then with midnight

3.) I am sorry to town for subbing out, I know that hurt you guys (doing this to be an example to an unnamed person) :kriwhat:

4.) I wouldn't listen to any harsh critism town, you guys played a standard game imo.

I think in order to make roles interesting we added bit too much to roles.

Not to take win away from Mafia. They really played well and deservez to win. But Yes setup favoured Scums.

No claim part was massively in Scum benefit. And on surface Town roles are good, bt some don't play, some don't even submit actions. On top of that hard conditions. Honestly some abilities were impossible to achieve and vote passives

Jew couldn't majority vote. Yku could have easily paint him scum.
Sanji had one kill, and for that Nami had to lymch two scums. Both had to survive.
Luffy was powerful, bt he was self destructive.

Last bt least, Town don't know each other. So their actions also benefit scums. Scums actions always/ mostly benefit em, not town.

D

Dragomir

Yeah, I know that, but I wouldn't exactly call us weak. Town had some great roles
Yeah, I don't think y'all were weak either. Al probably meant that Town didn't have enough measures to balance out the firepower in the game.

@Marimo_420 you played great this game, my man. Don't ever let Queen or Tris call you Larimo from now on. Show em what's up next game.

My thoughts:

1.) Town didn't do bad

2.) I told you guys Flower was scum and exactly what she was doing with both Gambit and then with midnight

3.) I am sorry to town for subbing out, I know that hurt you guys (doing this to be an example to an unnamed person) :kriwhat:

4.) I wouldn't listen to any harsh critism town, you guys played a standard game imo.
Had you been there, we would have gotten rekt, probably :milaugh:.

My thoughts:

1.) Town didn't do bad

why did you sub out out of curiosity?

Emil

Certified Memelord
I actually enjoyed being on opposite sides with you. We need to be on the same scum team one day.

Actually, it was dumb of me not to be at your throat...that what gave me away?
i think what woulda gave u away the most is ur blind trust to nat lmao. like u were certain she was town lol

I think town numbers dwindled very fast, and we had a number of subs which isn't quite the same as the OG players who knew what was going on. (not that they're to blame, grateful they helped us, it's just tough in terms of continuity)

In total the game wasn't very long

Status
Not open for further replies.