Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
The problem was everyone who claimed was auto town. Its a bad mentality and people should question claims much more. This is also a bit of a lesson to me.
ye as a cop u probably shuda took the lead over these ningens and claimed lmao. u had all rights to do so lol

just invest someone thats not already picking up alot of heat or is practically outed scum. u can at the very least confirm townies in a legit way and our doctors could protect u.

if not then counterclaiming flower would be nice too since none but u knows who the real cop is.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
ye as a cop u probably shuda took the lead over these ningens and claimed lmao. u had all rights to do so lol

just invest someone thats not already picking up alot of heat or is practically outed scum. u can at the very least confirm townies in a legit way and our doctors could protect u.

if not then counterclaiming flower would be nice too since none but u knows who the real cop is.
She claimed a loyal neighbourizer, its not a cop, but its investigative. So counterclaiming her would even be less credible. I just didnt expect Salah to take the spot and most things I said aboit Salah were right. Like his claim being anti town. Like how it doesnt make sense. If he would be lynched instead of me then the game would take another course.

Also the vig not shooting Jew D Boy was very very terrible.

She claimed a loyal neighbourizer, its not a cop, but its investigative. So counterclaiming her would even be less credible. I just didnt expect Salah to take the spot and most things I said aboit Salah were right. Like his claim being anti town. Like how it doesnt make sense. If he would be lynched instead of me then the game would take another course.

Also the vig not shooting Jew D Boy was very very terrible.
JDB was the Vig.

Status
Not open for further replies.