[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 3 : Town Of Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
I just checked it.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
But to answer your question: No need for me to tell if this info is from N1 or not.
Oki.

It's probably N1 then. Cuz the results match and I was transported N2.

But saying Misty would target Nick is wifomy.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
I know. You asked me it was from N1 or not, because you got transported. But what if the results are from targeting Nick?
Your action failed too. It can't be N2. Unless you are lying.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
Correct.
Anyway, I have those results on you and I would love to have a claim if no one else has something better.
If other players want me to claim, I can do that.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
I don't wanna assume too much so tell me why didn't you submit anything??
I don't want to waste time for town.

I never claimed Invest, did I? I only said I have info about Wris her role with Invest results.
Neither did I submit an action, so what is left? Correct, Medium. I talked with Juliet last night and she said she invested Misty N1 and got those results.

She also said to look at people who have experience with her play: AL, Ratchet, Fruitji, Dest, and UwU. She suspects on of them is mafia.

The reason why I think Ratchet is town:
If Wris is witch it means Wris knows Ratchets role. Why asking him for a claim if he's scum and you can win with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.