[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
or that i guess

nice
it was kinda easy, becouse rachet claimed shit when he said he switched you with zemmi, and I just felt that Lanji will become next Mastemind, and I know you died becouse of me when lanji was assassin... sorry... and thanks to LM maid claim , town won... I was pretty much the lynch option that day

Zemmi

GodMommie
it was kinda easy, becouse rachet claimed shit when he said he switched you with zemmi, and I just felt that Lanji will become next Mastemind, and I know you died becouse of me when lanji was assassin... sorry... and thanks to LM maid claim , town won... I was pretty much the lynch option that day
Yea I was basing what Ratchet said on facts :lusalty: I will never trust him again.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Yea I was basing what Ratchet said on facts :lusalty: I will never trust him again.
I actually thought that Lanji was mastermind at first becouse of hes use of those cringy gifs in every post... but after eko died I thought of him as assassin and I knew I had to use happy hour on ratchet.... And even if I was wrong I knew Scums would think that im stupid and that I would just redirect Lanji again

Status
Not open for further replies.