[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Consider using Happy Hour on possible evils, so if they are Assassin or Cult Leader, they will attack themselves. If they are Cult Leader or Mastermind, they will have a night without a convert. Neutral Killers can not kill themselves, but It will waste that night for them.
It says neutral killed cant kill themselves, Unseen arent neutral so they can in fact kill themselves.

How does it feel to know you plebs can't talk while I can?

@Zara : Worst Buttler ever, I ordered some wine 2 nights ago and still didn't get anything. Thinking of firing him.
@Zemmi : Not only is she trying to stop democracy by overruling my pardon but she also wants my head, honestly. And still I trust her more than most people here, that says a lot about this town and my subjects.
@Light D Lamperouge : A maid that never changes my bedsheets nor brings me food, I have been startving for 3 days now. About to collapse.
@Tris : Worst host ever, she makes me King then doesnt let me execute whoever I feel is a traitor. What kind of King is that?
@Ratchet : The court Wizard, Im paying him good money for his services and all he does is threaten me.
@oddoddfruit : Now this guy is spunky, the only guy that tried to get rid of the one after my head, I command him for that. Thinking of giving him a raise.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Lord Melkor [The Mastermind] has been lynched!​
You are the Mastermindl! The Mastermind is a Guaranteed Unique Special class that belongs to the Unseen faction.

[Passive - Can't Touch This] Immune to death (at night) and bleeding.

[Passive - In The Shadows] Appears to be Blue Dragon to investigative abilities for the first 3 nights. Cannot be bypassed.

[Special Active - Suicide] Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary. The Suicide ability can only be used from Day 3. It will happen at the end of the night, even if you are jailed. It also ignores healing or occupation. [1-shot]

[Day Active - Dirty Work] If there are no Unseen members left, you will become the Assassin at the beginning of the night. [Dirty Work] can only be used from Day 4 and if there are less than 7 total players alive.

[Night Active - Convert] Attempt to convert a player into joining the Unseen. After failing to convert three times in a row, you will convert a random convertible player. Maximum of 3 living Unseen members at once. [One-Night Cooldown Upon Success]

[Night Active - Foresight] Discover a player’s converted class type if any. Can be framed. [4-shots]

It's Night 3.
You have 20 hours to turn in your actions.

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
@Ratchet [The Assassin] has been killed!​
You are the Assassin! The Assassin is a Guaranteed Unique Killer class that belongs to the Unseen faction.

[Special Active - Suicide] Commit suicide at the end of the night. Should only be used when necessary. The Suicide ability can only be used from Day 4. It will happen at the end of the night, even if you are jailed. It also ignores healing or occupation. [1-shot]

[Day Active - Lacerate] Cause a player to bleed. A bleeding player will die after two nights if they are not healed. [3-shots]

[Day Active - Distract] Silence a player for 6 hours. They will not be able to speak or use abilities for the duration. [3-shots]

[Night Active - Assassinate] Kill the target player.

[Night Active - 2 for 1] Attack 2 target players for the price of 1. Call Now! [1-shot]

It's Day 4.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

Status
Not open for further replies.