[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
Since the majority voted guilty, I'll be ending the trial now.​

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž

Yuelyn

๐’ž๐“‡๐’พ๐“‚๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐‘…๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰ ๐น๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡
โ€Ž
@Kagura [The Noble] has been lynched!

You are the Noble! The Noble is a Royal Social class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.

[Passive - Royal Blood] In the event that a new King is being elected, votes on you will count twice. Passive kept on class change.

[Day Active - Political Pressure] Force target player A to vote for target player B. Then, prevent target A from voting further voting for the day. Cannot force the King to vote, but can force votes against the King. [2-shots]

[Night Active - Gossip] Receive the feedback (ability result message) of abilities used on a player tonight. Will not receive feedback for abilities that convert, attack, self target, or King abilities. Cannot target the King.

[Night Active - Court Spy] Summon shadows to report the contents of all whispers tomorrow. [2-shots]

Wincon: Defeat the Unseen or Cult, and any Neutrals that seek to do you harm.

Yuelyn

โ€Ž
@Ekkologix [The Physician] has been killed!​

You are the Physician! The Physician is a Support Class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.

[Passive - Remedy Studies] Immune to bleeding. Passive kept on class change.

[Day Active - Exhume] At the end of the night, learn what classes killed a player, or if they committed suicide. Cannot be canceled once used. [3-shots]

[Day Active - Inoculate] Make a player permanently immune to bleeding. They will not be notified you targeted them. They will keep this passive even if their class changes. Does not heal bleeding. [1-shot]

[Night Active - Heal] Use your staff to Heal target player, preventing their death and curing any bleeding. Does not affect unhealable attacks.

[Night Active - Self Care] If you are attacked tonight, you will heal yourself. Does not affect unhealable attacks. [2-shots]

He left a logbook behind:
sup ningens, im the guy with a bird mask
the doctor that calls himself physician for sm reason??

anyway for first cycle i forgot that half my abilities need to be used in the day kek

d1
- yeet lara kek

n1
- heal odd. thought maf might yeet his ass cuz he stood for zara, ultimately might reflect bad on me if he died and might lead to total chaos next day which is no bueno. but... shuda healed cal (hindsight op)
- heal myself

d2
- make ??? immune to bleeds. idk about revealing that person's name tbh, but its one of my town reads...maybe ;)
- use the other ability to see which roles kill at night

@Tobi [The Prince] has been killed!​

You are the Prince! The Prince is a Guaranteed Unique Royal Killer class that belongs to the Blue Dragon faction.

[Passive - Unstoppable] Immune to occupy and redirect. Passive kept on class change.

[Passive - Royal Blood] During elections for a new King, votes for you count twice. Passive kept on class change.

[Day Active - Imprison] Choose a target player to imprison tonight, occupying those targeting your prisoner. At night, you may interrogate them via chat. Can only jail the same player 3x. Cannot target the King.

[Night Active - Execute] Execute the jailed player. If they are Blue Dragon, lose all charges of Execute. Not usable until Night 2. [3-shots]

@Alibaba [The Possessor] has been killed!​

You are the Possessor! The Possessor is a Unique Killer class that belongs to a Neutral faction.

[Passive - Blackened Shield] Death immune (at night).

[Day Active - Facelift] Choose what class your body will leave behind when you use your Possess night ability. However, if you are lynched then you will show up as your real role.

[Day Active - Mind Control] Force a player to vote and prevent the target from further voting. Cannot force the King to vote, but can force votes against the King. [3-shots]

[Night Active - Puppet Strings] Control a player and see their whispers tomorrow. Then, force them to attack the 2nd target for you. The controlled player will visit targets - not you.

[Night Active - Possess] Jump to a player's body, acquiring their logbooks, and healing yourself. Your old body will reveal your old logs and selected [Facelift] class. Target is unhealable. Only consumes on success. [2-shots]

Wincon: Kill all members of the main factions.

It's Day 3.
You have 24 hours to discuss.
With 11 players alive, it takes 6 to lynch.

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
Well that changes things. I can't say I trust the bestie or Lanji now. Thought one of those could of been the prince.

However, I think I really really want a claim from @oddoddfruit . Yes I have more reason for it then the vote thing yesterday.

@Kagura Sorry girl I was sleeping and couldve pardonned you when you whispered me.

Well that changes things. I can't say I trust the bestie or Lanji now. Thought one of those could of been the prince.

However, I think I really really want a claim from @oddoddfruit . Yes I have more reason for it then the vote thing yesterday.
Odd claimed to me in a whisper but its kinda weird.

Vote Lynch Light D Lamperouge

Zemmi

GodMommie
โ€Ž
@Kagura Sorry girl I was sleeping and couldve pardonned you when you whispered me.

Odd claimed to me in a whisper but its kinda weird.

Vote Lynch Light D Lamperouge
I need to know what it is, so I know if it matches what I got.

Vote: Odd

For reasons outlined yesterday.

@Zemmi What was your reasoning for Light or Lanji being the Prince?
It was just guesses of mine by my interactions with them in the thread lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.