[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
You're attacking my weak spot (Maids) -_-

Here's where I'm at, basically. I think if Lanji is scum Zara is too. Zara voting for Zolo earlier, the claiming block on you, it fits. If Zolo is scum Lanji is cleared and Zara sort of cleared with him.

I'm leaning towards voting Zolo for that reason, and also because he doesn't seem to have an issue with me having redirected his target. I checked the resolution and mine would take priority but I don't think he's even checked this.

How certain are you that 2 for 1 was used last night? I don't expect 100% but I'm looking for reasonably certain or so. Because if that's the case we can probably flip both Zolo and then Lanji (if the former flips Town) without being endgamed or having any risk of it. At least one neutral being Zemmi also helps here, because she's basically an extra town vote.
I have an issue and I explained my train of thought before .

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The main issue still remains you or Lanji are scum. There really is no way around it and trust me I have looked
Somewhat I pnly kbow my own role and its capabilities in game so good on day one that I must have read them all lol... even I wondered why it failed first night.... both times i used on lanji. Im not lying , zemi and eko last night. You leaning towards lanji and reja is sus ... even though im clear. I can do nothin more. I wish I used lanji ability on himself

Zolo

Cope Doctor
The main issue still remains you or Lanji are scum. There really is no way around it and trust me I have looked
Jesus christ... I dont kbow mechanics Ive read wikia and i dont know why it failed. Would lanji killed you in jail when I redirected to you on first night? Explain this to me

Zemmi

GodMommie
did tris respond to your question yet ?
Nope.

I have been looking back at Zolo posts, and I am not gonna lie I'm struggling because he feels town

I did nothing at first, but later I did something , and nothing happened anyways
But ill do it again
I was RBd or my target did nothing
Well im active now. And I wish Id known who scum is becouse I have most badass ability I ever got
Yes. Action failed
One of the two . Yes
Becouse she was in jail

Ekko died and I used debouchery on you... if rachet tells the truth your ability was used on zemmi. And someone who wanted to kill zemi killed ekko
yeah but that has nothing to do with me
are you understanding here ......
I was on don to my knowledge
moved to zem
nothing happened to her......

Status
Not open for further replies.