[FNZ] Salem of Lies Round 5 - Throne of Lies III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was I really your biggest scum read then?
I didn’t have any strong scum reads after kagura got lynched. I just knew I didn’t want to target odd since I stand by the statement that it makes zero sense a scum odd would sacrifice himself to get rid of kagura when kagura was about to die on her own. I also thought Fuji was the good king and he can’t be converted so didn’t want to target him either

Everyone else besides odd and good king Fuji was fair game to be targeted on night 2.

You’re one of the best players here so of course you’re going to be an option to be targeted, especially in a cult game that you somehow survived the first night in. That’s the price you pay for being good

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
- Vote Count 3 -

Ratchet - oddoddfruit > Zolo > Lord Melkor
Fujishiro - Light D Lamperouge > oddoddfruit > Zolo > Ratchet > Enryu > Zemmi
Don DaSlayer - Light D Lamperouge > Lord Melkor
Lord Melkor - oddoddfruit > Enryu >*
oddoddfruit - Ratchet > Lord Melkor
Zemmi - oddoddfruit > Lord Melkor
Zara - Enryu > Zolo
Light D Lamperouge - Lord Melkor
Zolo - Lord Melkor

Lord Melkor - 6
Zolo / Zemmi - 1

Yuelyn

𝒞𝓇𝒾𝓂𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝑅𝒶𝒾𝓃 𝒮𝑜𝓊𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝐹𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
So why couldnt you check Don with Ekko?
I am not familar with this game and roles. I was assigned Ekko, but then thought I could choose the next players to check with so i submitted Don with Ratchet. Triss told me it I had to submit the player I checked the previous night, so I changed to Light and Ratchet, since I checked Light night one with Ekko.

Then I was a bit busy when people insisted on my claim so I checked my original submission for night 2 and posted it by mistake.

As a scum I would be more careful and check the fake claim with my team.

Worst

Custom title
yes that means it’s a point in melkor’s favor for being town

granted it’s probably the only thing he has going for him as a defence
Yea but isn't this also the main reason we've got this far ? I remember everyone started pushing hard for the lynch after he revealed that.....

Worst

Custom title
ill be honest and say I don’t know what ur tryna tell me 👀
Well after he said he's maid people started pushing really hard for his lynch only zemmi was trying to get more infos on Zolo / Lanji but no one was really listening? So basically his only thing he has as a defence is the main thing we're pushing for, just bc he apparently screwed his ability....

Yea but isn't this also the main reason we've got this far ? I remember everyone started pushing hard for the lynch after he revealed that.....
? I dont get what you are saying rn.

Honestly Light could be lying about the Maid stuff @Zara But I dont see him claiming like that if he wasnt the Maid, he must have known he would get cced but since Maid isn't unique its possible he may have just run with it.

Like even if Melkor flips town Light can just claim to still be maid.

I don't know what to think right now, would like everone's input

@Light D Lamperouge @oddoddfruit @Zemmi ,etc

Yes, i was suprised that he had the same role as me but did not want to claim yet.
idk bro. I wasn’t expecting you to counter claim per say, but it’s a bit weird that’s all you said to light. I think I’d be exchanging a few more words with someone if i saw them claim my role even if not a unique role. It just felt like a fake reaction to lights claim

on the other hand, the thought of scum messing up their fake claim to the extent that you did…is kinda unbelievable 🥲 I feel like you would atleast be smart enough to fake claim princess, or atleast figure out how the maid works a little better

i don’t know

Well after he said he's maid people started pushing really hard for his lynch only zemmi was trying to get more infos on Zolo / Lanji but no one was really listening? So basically his only thing he has as a defence is the main thing we're pushing for, just bc he apparently screwed his ability....
It wasn't the maid claim that got him pushed, Its him claiming he checked 4 people when its impossible to do in 2 nights.

idk bro. I wasn’t expecting you to counter claim per say, but it’s a bit weird that’s all you said to light. I think I’d be exchanging a few more words with someone if i saw them claim my role even if not a unique role. It just felt like a fake reaction to lights claim

on the other hand, the thought of scum messing up their fake claim to the extent that you did…is kinda unbelievable 🥲 I feel like you would atleast be smart enough to fake claim princess, or atleast figure out how the maid works a little better

i don’t know
I played with LM before as scum and he doesn't really mess up in the thread, so I'm a bit iffy on what to do rn.

Status
Not open for further replies.