• Boooooring

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Misty is the best host ever

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The town of Rimuru had yet another funeral to attend. The tears were even more bitter as one in their midst had been killed by friendly fire.

@Fujishiro has been shot by the Veteran. He was , a Vigilante. He left a pretty long death note.

N1 did nothing

N2 Tried shooting Zoro but he rbed me

Whispered Flower my role which Vig, and Conquistador whispered me his role which is Sherrif.

He said he checked Prof n1 and then Flowa n2, and didnt speak on it. Meaning he got inno on both, Flower is inno unless GF is my line of thinking.

N3 Shooting Mango, Im probably going to be rbed and shot tbh since Juliet revealed my info.

With Zoro flipping town Juliet shouldve had TMI if scum and wouldnt have been so eager to share info + her being scared of a mislynch and town being losing in number the next morning so i town read her.

1. @Fujishiro
3. @Kawaii
4. @Alibaba
5. @Kagura
7. @Zolo Sub @T-Pein™
8. @Flower
9. @ConquistadoR
13. @Juliet
14. @Don DaSlayer
15. @MangoSenpai

Town
If Mango is Mafia then Don is town

Me

Flower

Conq

Juliet

Alibaba ( confirmed rbed by Zoro n1 and I guess Ill trust his RB claim n2)

Indie:

Tris

Scum

T-pein
Kagura (Gganbu...)
Mango

It is now Day 3. You have 24 hours to discuss! It takes 5 to lynch!

Conq

why did you abstain last day from voting Tuna?
Because it should have been obvious he was Town given his reaction to the possible modkill. But that was angle shooting. I just thought we need to resolve this, but the lynch felt so dumb that I couldn‘t bring myself to vote guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.