Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Misty is the best host ever

Votes: 11 84.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MistyCatGoddess thanks for the game.

@Flower i really consider you MVP. You caught Vampire and were right about Don n Mango. But i think you shouldn't go back on your words like that.

@Juliet the Dead keeps haunting you forever. Sorry for that. Your reads were good this game.

@MangoSenpai i can see what your angle was. But try choosing a player that claims easily and resolve it earlier in day phase, not near EOD.

GG scums. @ConquistadoR @Kagura @Don DaSlayer @Kawaii
You guys really deserve the win. :cheers:

@ZoroSlaysDragonTuna I will have to say your play looked really towny to me. The problem I had was Don said there was one scum in his vision and I didn't know who to vote from the vision to the point when I wanted a mass claim to figure out which one of the players not in the vision was scum since I thought it would be more easier to figure out the liar who were not in the vision.

Let's be real my play was a greek tragedy i was literally tripping over one coffee table after another...but nevertheless i had a lot of fun!

I have any regrets ? Yea .... lots of them but i'd probably still play it like this this cuz it was just so much fun!
I think had you bullshitted a bit more you could have got away with it. By claiming you made it easy for town you were scum.

Also I want to be regular subscriber to your DeathNotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.