Powers & Abilities RS Sanji getting invisible fire?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Yes most likely but this bring the OG question up. What was the supposed power of him to actually work with a invisibility suit? Was it designed before or after seeing his is a failure?
i was asking this question since Sanji reveal his raid suit with invisibility feature.
Because if thats the case, Judge never knew if Sanji had "Diable Jambe" power/ability in the first place.
edit : but Judge dont look surprised when Sanji used Diable Jambe when he fighting Sanji in Germa Kingdom.

i was asking this question since Sanji reveal his raid suit with invisibility feature.
Because if thats the case, Judge never knew if Sanji had "Diable Jambe" power/ability in the first place.
edit : but Judge dont look surprised when Sanji used Diable Jambe when he fighting Sanji in Germa Kingdom.
Yeah and that's strange… So if Sanji will awaken his DNA powers because reasons… What would it be to fit into the invisibility

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Wasn't RS is made by the story of Sora vs Germa. Most North Blue people know about RS. Sanji RS is made for No 3 Germa stealth black. Only activation need bloodline I guess
No, my point is Judge knew if Sanji had "fire/flames" in his DNA. Thats why he didn't surprised when he use diable jambe when they're fighting.
Based on that, by logic his "Stealth Black" raid suit is basically suitable for him.
But both Sanji and us the fans dont know whats gonna happen with the combination of "Stealth Black" and "Diable Jambe".
Which means, the probability about "Raid suit + Diable Jambe" is veryy possible.

No, my point is Judge knew if Sanji had "fire/flames" in his DNA. Thats why he didn't surprised when he use diable jambe when they're fighting.
Based on that, by logic his "Stealth Black" raid suit is basically suitable for him.
But both Sanji and us the fans dont know whats gonna happen with the combination of "Stealth Black" and "Diable Jambe".
Which means, the probability about "Raid suit + Diable Jambe" is veryy possible.
Yeah so far Sanji only lamenting the defense part of RS. RS attacking wise still not been mentioning. The final fight we gonna see that I guess

Why sanji put brooks hair on fire ? Sanji kicked poor brook. But the dudes resiliant. That kick would have KOd one mossheaded swordsman
it just showed brook easily tanked diable jambe even while caught off guard.
And we know zoro >> brook (we saw this at thriller bark). This is how oda showed that diable jambe won't do anything to zoro
Bruh that's not fire on Brook's hair. That's his Soul King ability

Unless you're colorblind, here's the difference between orange and green looks like

Another attempt to shit on Sanji but it didn't work this time lol :cheers: