Powers & Abilities RS Sanji getting invisible fire?

We know his raid suit is able to become invisible? But I asked myself how this power can cowork with his Diable Jambe and how Judge could known it? If DJ is really some genetic stuff it would make no sense to give him an invisible suit if you can actually see him using it

So What if his raid suit makes his DJ invisible as well?

Could it work somehow?

RS makes himself invisible, but it seems to not affect other external thing (momo didn't become invisible thing, while the invisible DF can make other thing invisible). And RS itself is resistant to fire. Shouldn't that actually hinder the diable jambe form? (the flames would just be extinguished).
But i would say deus ex machina would happen and somehow sanji can use diable jambe in RS

And RS itself is resistant to fire. Shouldn't that actually hinder the diable jambe form? (the flames would just be extinguished).
But i would say deus ex machina would happen and somehow sanji can use diable jambe in RS
I don't think the RS can makes Sanji's DJ invisible to be honest.:kayneshrug:
Oda made him use DJ in the color spread with a RS

And RS itself is resistant to fire. Shouldn't that actually hinder the diable jambe form? (the flames would just be extinguished).
If he could summon the fire on top of the Raid Suit, then the extra fire resistance could allow him to use higher temperatures without harming himself in the process.

Yes most likely but this bring the OG question up. What was the supposed power of him to actually work with a invisibility suit? Was it designed before or after seeing his is a failure?
Maybe shadow or something, we'll never know.
Yonji doesn't seem to have special powers without his suit unlike the others.

I do think Franky+ Usopps mods could have made it suit diable jambe better.