Ruroni Kenshin appreciation thread!

G

Gorosei Informer

God that looks AMAZING! Between this, Bleach's comeback and the new Shaman King anime, my teenage self/inner child is extremely happy right now!

Kenshin is such a beautifully written, iconic, tragic/emotional and heartfelt series, really one of a kind. It has always impacted me for many years and stayed in my memoy regardless. Truly something special.

God that looks AMAZING! Between this, Bleach's comeback and the new Shaman King anime, my teenage self/inner child is extremely happy right now!

Kenshin is such a beautifully written, iconic, tragic/emotional and heartfelt series, really one of a kind. It has always impacted me for many years and stayed in my memoy regardless. Truly something special.
Never gonna watch/read Kenshin bc Pedo author

I couldn't focus on the story. I'd always think about it
Why? Just because the author fucked up doesn't mean his work is bad. Same thing happens to the author of Act-Age, their manga are amazing.
Post automatically merged:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat I couldn't focus on the story. I'd always think about it
Why? Just because the author fucked up doesn't mean his work is bad. Same thing happens to the author of Act-Age, their manga are amazing.
Post automatically merged:

@Warchief Sanji D Goat I couldn't focus on the story. I'd always think about it

Last edited: