Questions & Mysteries Ryokogyo df would affect his upcoming decisions?

Someone here doesn't want to understand that samurais have pride and need to rebuild-up themselves... then they could rest.

No excuses to have here an Admiral and starts to do their work...
The average citizen is no Samurai.
Samurai:Warrior class.
Post automatically merged:

At this point I believe it will be an all out battle at some point

Wano residents are tired and stressed after so many years of slavery
  • It will take alot of work and alot of time for them to restore the store
  • Most citizens are weakened and malnourished
  • It just so happens that there's a character that literally restores rhe land with each step he makes
It only make sense that Oda use Greenbull as ploy convenience for Wano country itself.
Yep,I think actually Akainu knows the situation of Wano and sent Greebull to invite them to join the celestial dragons in exchange for re-storing Wano's greenland.But Aramaki will fuck that deal up because he wants to capture Luffy.The Samurai and Momo won't allow it.

Last edited:
At this point I believe it will be an all out battle at some point

Wano residents are tired and stressed after so many years of slavery
  • It will take alot of work and alot of time for them to restore the store
  • Most citizens are weakened and malnourished
  • It just so happens that there's a character that literally restores rhe land with each step he makes
It only make sense that Oda use Greenbull as ploy convenience for Wano country itself.
I think they’ll clash a bit and then Luffy will realize he’s restoring Wano and in some Looney Toons gag scene run all across Wano so Aramaki will chase.

Hell depending on how bad of a plot device the moment is Oda could literally have him heal smile users too.

GB will piss in the polluted river to make it pure :cheers:
i think his powers is part of those df that has the name of God. Like Sengoku or Luffy.. i think his power uses water and earth to be able to suddenly make a jungle forest out of no where. Who knows he probably one of the characters on the series who can control water the way they want it. Before naruto series in shaman king manga wood was said to be the strongest element because it needs all of the 4 basic elements, water earth fire and air. Naruto series took this stuff and made it wood release. You saw what hashirama can do. There’s a chance that oda took the same thing that kishimoto took from shaman king which literally came from buddhism in which preety much a lot of inspiring things that onepiece did came from buddhism..

Last edited: