Character Discussion Ryokugyu is homophobic/transphobic and was thus at a disadvantage

Why “of course” prey tell? Which Admirals aside from Fujitora are left wingers? Lol

The Admirals are basically glorified law enforcement which is overwhelmingly right wing.
The same Fujitora that lives and eats in Mary Geiose? While they are slaves around? Indeed he is a left-winger. Hypocrite at it‘s left wing finest.

„Glorified law enforcement right wing“ Thanks for the laugh😂😂

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
The same Fujitora that lives and eats in Mary Geiose? While they are slaves around? Indeed he is a left-winger. Hypocrite at it‘s left wing finest.

„Glorified law enforcement right wing“ Thanks for the laugh😂😂
His objective is to free those slaves lol. Feigning civility so that he can one day accomplish that doesn’t make him a right winger lol. Killing world nobles isn’t going to end the system of WG slavery, it’s just going to replace the current slave owners with new ones and get Fujitora himself arrested or killed.

His objective is to free those slaves lol. Feigning civility so that he can one day accomplish that doesn’t make him a right winger lol. Killing world nobles isn’t going to end the system of WG slavery, it’s just going to replace the current slave owners with new ones and get Fujitora himself arrested or killed.
Man I never said that Fujitora is a right wing. He could be a centrist.

Man I never said that Fujitora is a right wing. He could be a centrist.
My man, he hates the Celestial Dragons and wants to end their oppression. A centrist would view that as too extreme and would want to make no changes.
Why are you guys turning this shit post thread into a political debate
:lusalty:
Just make a “politics of the admirals” thread already

Why are you guys turning this shit post thread into a political debate
:lusalty:
Just make a “politics of the admirals” thread already
Actually the mainpoint of my comment was abour Fujitora‘s political POV, but more about him being a hypocrite.

He hates the system & WG and yet he met Aramaki and ate with him in Mary Geiose.

Go into a fking Marine HQ. At least Aramaki does what he stands for. He ain‘t a hypocrite
Post automatically merged:

My man, he hates the Celestial Dragons and wants to end their oppression. A centrist would view that as too extreme and would want to make no changes.
Huh I am a centrist and that is what I want eagerly aswell. Erase the CD (besides Mjosgard for instance) and their oppression

Last edited:
Greenbull and Akainu would be right wing if they exist in real world .
‘Kuzan is ex-right wing turn to centrist or left wing or what ever side he is .
Fujtoria would be liberal because he would want to change and literally rant on world government, etc. So oda is liberal , he would portray fujtoria as good guy.

Not sure @EmperorKinyagi trying to cook thing up know it will turn into crazy show .

An additional nerf for the admiral that’s implied by the subtext but wouldn’t be outright stated by Oda because this is a story for 13 year olds.

Aramaki’s three most famous quotes are “YOU HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS!!!”, “Prejudice breeds stability…!”, and “DAHHH WAIT STOP!! IS THAT CONQUEROR’S HAKI?!”

All of which tells us two things.

1) Aramaki is a wee bit bigotted (just a tiny bit)
2) Aramaki is scared of COCks

Thus he would have been more nerfed at the reverie than Fujitora, as he was scared to touch Morley and was questioning his sexuality.
@MarineHQ @Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Kurozumi Wiwi @Extravlad
Aramaki definitely seems like a right winger, which would imply that he is mortified of shit that doesn’t exist, and yes is probably transphobic and also scared of other non existent phenomena such as a Shanks who is above Admiral level.