Speculations Ryokugyu is just a paramecia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cmon dude he's not Logia, :seriously: it's either Mythical Zoan or Special paramecia, a logia doesn't have side Tricks, He literally can survive without eating he was shown absorbing other Nutrients, :kayneshrug:
Monet using snow to make Ice
Smoker and Ace both powering engines
Crocodile absorbing moisture
Enel defibrillating his own heart and using electrical waves to enhance his CoO and using the heat to meld metal
Borsalino being able to bounce off of solid surfaces
Sakazuki using his magma to dig at extremely fast speeds
Caribou's near infinite storage space within his own body
Blackbeard's gravity gimmick

Yeah you're right, Logias never had cool little nifty tricks

The fact he doesnt need to eat implies to me his body is no longer human. This can only be achieved with the Zoan and Logia classes.

Logias are just elements, could be paramecia but they usually manipulate one specific substance. Plants are living things and Ryokugyu can conjure various forms of plant life seemingly, it’s almost as if he manipulates nature itself, this is why I lean for mythical zoan plus his introduction is in a zoan themed arc. Logia, zoan, paramecia is a clean pattern for the admirals just like having three logias was for the pre ts.

I don't understand what the issue would be. Caesar can make innumerable types of Gas. Caribou can make both solid and liquid state mud. Heck even Monet to a limited extent could make/use Ice and not just snow. why shouldn't a Plant logia be able to make innumerable types of plant?
It's because those different plants are individually far too specific and too different from each other. Horchata has made a great point: You would have to determine a common ground, somewhat like an uniformly element, which he could turn into, when entering his "logia form", in order for him to be a logia. Of course this just could be roots or wood, but right now I'm not seeing it exactly.

"Being plants" is for some of us a too diverse and unclear spectrum in order to constitute a logia element. Perhaps it's just gut feeling or preference, but I think it does make sense or rather it's what describes my personal problem with the thought of him being a logia..
That does not mean that a Logia is totally ruled out. Don't get me wrong.
You make/made very good points aswell! I'm just leaning a little more towards paramecia right now.

We have one logia admiral, one paramecia, then the third one is paramecia again? Sometimes people can't see the obvious pattern of the new admirals... Greenbull is definitely mythical zoan.
We have one secondary color, another secondary color, and then the third one is a primary color? Kizaru doesn’t factor into the DF pattern, just like how he doesn’t factor into the color pattern. He’s the odd Admiral out and will likely be replaced by an orange themed Admiral some time in the near future

The fact he doesnt need to eat implies to me his body is no longer human. This can only be achieved with the Zoan and Logia classes.
which are those Logia's and Zoan's that achieved that kind of status? he doesn't need to eat cause he's mimicking plants ability to nurture nutrients that all.

I hope Oda actually explains the difference between Paramecia and Logia, and why Katakuri's Special Paramecia is more or less a Logia at times. Or, maybe I'm just being dumb, IDK
He just didn't want Katakuri to be the only logia exception that's not found in nature or shit like that is my guess.

He's a special paramecia because his paramecia has some logia properties but wont classify as a logia because it's not a natural element, like fire, ice, thunder, gas etc

which are those Logia's and Zoan's that achieved that kind of status? he doesn't need to eat cause he's mimicking plants ability to nurture nutrients that all.
Every Zoan - they become their creature
Every Logia - they become their element

He isn't mimicking, because he'd still need to eat. He literally IS a plant (Mythical(?) Zoan) or some form of plants (Logia)

Every Zoan - they become their creature
Every Logia - they become their element

He isn't mimicking, because he'd still need to eat. He literally IS a plant (Mythical(?) Zoan) or some form of plants (Logia)
if there's a plant logia then there should be Mammals logia, where a user can sprout humans and dogs cats. how crazy was that? :suresure:

I'm hoping not logia that would feel so boring and repetitive :josad:
Why? We haven't seen a new Logia since Punk Hazard.
In the same span of time we've seen
18 new Zoans, 4 known zoans named, 35 SMILEs
35 new Paramecias, 5 known paramecias named
0 new logias

Tell me again how repetitive it would be seeing another Logia fruit?

Kata is special in a case that if you hit him without haki is is hurt aswell just like luffy could be hurt when hit like that... while logias dont get hurt, and Kata looked like logia with hes FS only... but still stupid decision by oda
Fs doesn't give him intangibility

Fs allows him to dodge hakied attacks by creating holes

Katakuri is logia! Oda switched it coz mochi isnt a natural element

Cmon dude he's not Logia, :seriously: it's either Mythical Zoan or Special paramecia, a logia doesn't have side Tricks, He literally can survive without eating he was shown absorbing other Nutrients, :kayneshrug:
Hes literally Vegation...why cant he have that ability ?

We literally have Blackbeard who has the ability to suck everything into a black hole. Now thats a side trick...since when can darkness do that.

Fs doesn't give him intangibility

Fs allows him to dodge hakied attacks by creating holes

Katakuri is logia! Oda switched it coz mochi isnt a natural element
He's a Paramecia. It's literally confirmed in the Manga and there is no debate about this.

Paramecias can permanently change the user's body too - he's not an exception, these are just quite rare amongst Paramecia fruits
Wara Wara no Mi, Mochi Mochi no Mi, Kuri Kuri no Mi and you could technically say the Gomu Gomu no Mi (i guess?)

He has Awakened Paramecia, that's why his finger can turn into branch, it's that simple
His power exactly like Poison Ivy
It maybe Plant Plant or Grow Grow but we already have Binz ability Mosa Mosa no mi (even though we can count that as canon)

Logia or Special Paramecia is my final guess.

- Could be Logia because all Logia's are naturally existing powers
- Could be Paramecia because his power just has so much range for its production....but that could also mean Mythical Zoan...

Tbf it would also be nice to see more Special Paramecia.

Status
Not open for further replies.