Character Discussion Ryokugyu Specializes In Armament, Has A Black Blade, And Is A Future Zoro Opponent. What Aramaki’s parallels with Issho tell us about him.

What type of haki do you think Ryokugyu specializes in?

• Conqueror’s

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Armament

Votes: 19 90.5%
  • Observation

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Marco mid diff King and Queen ? What are you talking about lol.

Marco was left as a bloody corpse and Queen even thought he was dead after Marco fought with the Calamities.

Queen has Zoan recovery...and was literally healing from some of Marco's attacks in base. Queen was near full health or was full health when starting fighting Sanji.
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/76/one-piece-chapter-1006

Reread chapter 1006 and stop arguieng with me since you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

When they thought Marco was defeated in chapter 1022, he was in fact not defeated and jumped in to block King's attack in the very same chapter.

Then he was simply tired of fighting and chose to give the stage to Zoro and Sanji (Cause they are the main characters).

Sanji would be lucky to end the series on Marco level but i do believe that he will be at least somewhere around the level of a YC1.

Sanji will never be as strong as an admiral, period.

Thinking Sanji will be on the level of an admiral is absolutely delusional, it is as delusional as thinking Admirals = Yonko Commanders.

Last edited:
https://onepiecechapters.com/chapters/76/one-piece-chapter-1006

Reread chapter 1006 and stop arguieng with me since you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

When they thought Marco was defeated in chapter 1022, he was in fact not defeated and jumped in to block King's attack in the very same chapter.

Then he was simply tired of fighting and chose to give the stage to Zoro and Sanji (Cause they are the main characters).

Sanji would be lucky to end the series on Marco level but i do believe that he will be at least somewhere around the level of a YC1.

Sanji will never be as strong as an admiral, period.

Thinking Sanji will be on the level of an admiral is absolutely delusional, it is as delusional as thinking Admirals = Yonko Commanders.
he probably will be. i think part of the powerscaling for the eos is not luffy and crew being yonko level, but luffy being on the level of rocks and his crew being on the level of rocks pirates. his commanders wont be yonko commander level they will be individually on par w emperors or admirals and luffy is going to be even farther above that