Versus Battle Ryu vs Yuji : Brawl time

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Haven't read the early parts of JJK in a long time and I don't really feel comfortable in powerscaling JJK, but can Ryu's high CE output handle Yuji's Black Flashes?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Haven't read the early parts of JJK in a long time and I don't really feel comfortable in powerscaling JJK, but can Ryu's high CE output handle Yuji's Black Flashes?
Ryu can handle a Rika punch, while injured, and can fight in CQC with Yuta
But Yuji when he is completely riled up is a monster too, his BF did a good job against Evolved Mahito

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When Rika appeared Yuji was done for when Rika appeared before Ryo he had a consecutive punching battle with her while Yuji was done for
The moment Rika appeared

It seems like Ryo and Uro didn't really attack Dhruv and Kuro because prob of each other
Even Geto feared Rika
And Uro took several punches she wasn't stomped

Ryo fought her one o one

Both are superior to Yuji

Yuji and Ryo even without his domain and technique are on completely different levels

Yuji lost as soon as Rika came out while Ryo was able to send her flying with one punch and keep up with her

I don’t wanna wank Uro and Ryo too much but if they both have sure kill domains I don’t think it’s a reach to say they’re special grade by curse standards (just power)

Ishigori fucking slaps Yuji. Yuji was running away from Yuta while Ishigori was sending him flying. If Yuji gets off BF though then it goes from low diff to mid diff

Last edited: