Character Discussion Ryuma Oden And Zoro are all connected through this parallel

Hello Everyone Welcome

I just realized that Ryuma oden and zoro are all connected through this parallel:

Ryuma:

Zoro:

Oden:

They were all accused of a crime they didnt commit. Both Odens and Ryumas incidents are also similar in the way that they were both accused of bringing destruction to the towns they incident happened. Zoro didnt bring destruction but the crime he was accused of was also similar in many ways, First he was falsefully accused like the other two and it was a pretty chaotic crime in the sense that the crime he was accused off supposedly brought mass fear in the hearts of the people where the incident happened.

I think this is a pretty big parallel that people shouldnt over look

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for reading.

:specialmeh:

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Hello Everyone Welcome

I just realized that Ryuma oden and zoro are all connected through this parallel:

Ryuma:

Zoro:

Oden:

They were all accused of a crime they didnt commit. Both Odens and Ryumas incidents are also similar in the way that they were both accused of bringing destruction to the towns they incident happened. Zoro didnt bring destruction but the crime he was accused of was also similar in many ways, First he was falsefully accused like the other two and it was a pretty chaotic crime in the sense that the crime he was accused off supposedly brought mass fear in the hearts of the people where the incident happened.

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for reading.

Yes this kind of search is not ineffectual. We have had several cases of finds like this one that at first were considered tinfoil, but later on proved correct and meaningful.

Yes this kind of search is not ineffectual. We have had several cases of finds like this one that at first were considered tinfoil, but later on proved correct and meaningful.
Also note that Zoro and Ryuma both found out who the real culprit is and toke care of him.
Edit: both were asked to commit harakiri aswell

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The grandmaster will succeed where the other failed though. He only inherited his will.
ryuma protected wano of hundreds pirates, marines and govermanet agents, a dragon (it's very possible than he was eaten devil fruit) and become shusui to black. So Ryuma was different league in compare with oden (a good swordman but he wasn't in the top)

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
The Oden situation isn't exactly the same. He purposefully pit the blame on himself over Kin'emon. It's similar to what Luffy did with Coby, forcing Coby to distance himself from him so that the Marines would view Coby as a victim of circumstance and not a Pirate accomplice. Zoro and Ryuma were accused by the actual culprits unprovoked.

I think a more apt comparison between Zoro and Oden would be that Zoro was forced into becoming a prisoner of Helmeppo for Rika's sake, and Oden agreed to dance for Orochi for the Wano citizen's sake. They would later be met with the truth they were lied to.

In fact, there are a few comparisons you can find between Shells Town and Wano. Like there being two rulers, a weak coward who hides behind a menacing powerhouse, traditionally noble figures like Marines and Samurai being forced to commit horrid acts under the orders of their corrupt regime, characters tied to a cross for the sake others, the dichotomy of what is perceived vs the reality; all Pirates are the bad guys, all Marines are the Good guys. Wano's xenophobia in general.

The Oden situation isn't exactly the same. He purposefully pit the blame on himself over Kin'emon. It's similar to what Luffy did with Coby, forcing Coby to distance himself from him so that the Marines would view Coby as a victim of circumstance and not a Pirate accomplice. Zoro and Ryuma were accused by the actual culprits unprovoked.

I think a more apt comparison between Zoro and Oden would be that Zoro was forced into becoming a prisoner of Helmeppo for Rika's sake, and Oden agreed to dance for Orochi for the Wano citizen's sake. They would later be met with the truth they were lied to.

In fact, there are a few comparisons you can find between Shells Town and Wano. Like there being two rulers, a weak coward who hides behind a menacing powerhouse, traditionally noble figures like Marines and Samurai being forced to commit horrid acts under the orders of their corrupt regime, characters tied to a cross for the sake others, the dichotomy of what is perceived vs the reality; all Pirates are the bad guys, all Marines are the Good guys. Wano's xenophobia in general.
k

Hello Everyone Welcome

Ryuma:

Zoro:

Oden:

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for reading.

:lumazed::lumazed::lumazed:

I forgot that this was the case

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Zkk confirmed.

Hello Everyone Welcome

Ryuma:

Zoro:

Oden:

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thanks for reading.

Actually people thought that because Shusui was stolen, Wano suffered. So they all were accused of bringing Tragedy to Wano-kuni