Powers & Abilities General CoA Discussion - Basic & Advanced

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You wouldn't understand it.
And it's never stated Haki stops things from being cut,.
Neither does it state Zoro was using Haki pre-skip or at Alabasta.
That's your headcanon.
My headcanon is a fact, your headcanon are mental gymnastics.
You literally have been shown a panel where haki is hitting a cube instead of the fist. The same applied to a sword prevents sword from cutting tree leaves and the paper. Good luck coming with a better answer.

Still canon tho.

No it is not the Shishibukai.

Keep lying to yourself.

His parent and wife were killed by a pirate with a grudge who became the 7th Shichibukai.

Looks nothing like Weevil, lol.

We shis hand:

So no, people able to use koka does always use it on their strongest attack.
No proof that's he strongest attack bud nor have we seen Jimbei going all out, lol.

You have to be lying to yourself if you're claiming Joker's final attack is not Armament Haki, lol.

My headcanon is a fact, your headcanon are mental gymnastics.
You literally have been shown a panel where haki is hitting a cube instead of the fist. The same applied to a sword prevents sword from cutting tree leaves and the paper. Good luck coming with a better answer.
Nope, your headcanon is just headcanon made up.

Nothing stated by the manga.

As usual, you're never capable of providing anything the Manga has said to back anything up, lol.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Nope, your headcanon is just headcanon made up.
Nothing stated by the manga.
As usual, you're never capable of providing anything the Manga has said to back anything up, lol.
I am not able to prove anything but you are by saying that I am not able? :milaugh:

I am not able to prove anything but you are by saying that I am not able? :milaugh:
You're having to lie about Zoro using Haki pre-skip when:
  • It's never been stated before.

You have no evidence, lol.

So how exactly you can make this point as if it's true without evidence means you're lying and making things up.

My point is that you lie.

Lies are not evidence for something that is a lie to begin with, lol.

It's called common sense.

Whenever a character is capable of using Hardening, they've all used it for ultimate attacks.

Have we seen Jinbei in an all out battle? No.
  • Shanks? No
  • Kaido? No
  • Big Mom? No

So you're lying at this point if you're claiming we've seen them go all out like we saw Joker, Katakuri, Chinjao or Luffy.

With your lack of sound reasoning, Shanks or Kaido are incapable of using Hardening since we've not seen them use it before, lol.
It is not common sense, it is, again your interpretation. Interpretation that has been shown to be wrong with the example of Doflamingo.

I’ll ask again: Did Cracker not go all out against Luffy?

My reasoning was not that tho.
My reasoning was: Characters do not always use koka for their strongest attack therefore we cannot infer that koka is stronger then invisible CoA.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You're having to lie about Zoro using Haki pre-skip when:
  • It's never been stated before.
You have no evidence, lol.
So how exactly you can make this point as if it's true without evidence means you're lying and making things up.
You dont need evidence back in Alabasta after you have evidence from Wano. Connect the two dots instead of coming up with a headcanon. You are the one who has no explanation for what happened in Alabasta.

It is not common sense, it is, again your interpretation. Interpretation that has been shown to be wrong with the example of Doflamingo.
It's common sense which is why it's a good consistent explanation, lol.

My reasoning was: Characters do not always use koka for their strongest attack therefore we cannot infer that koka is stronger then invisible CoA.
And you're wrong because they do.

In every fight where a character has gone all out, they used it, lol.

You're deluding yourself that Joker's God Thread isn't a Haki based attack, lol.

It's a flashback of a fight that took days. How are we supposd to know if he had Haki or not or if he got caught off-guard and failed to defend? It's a 1 panel flashback meaning no context bud.

He's not canon as he's not been mentioned even once nor is Tesoros like you said, lol.

Just a film character.
This does not answer my question tho.
So I’ll repeat : Did Kaido was fighting seriously again Oden?

He is canon because his background his canon and he appeared in the color page reuniting all of the canon one piece characters who were introduced at that time.

You dont need evidence back in Alabasta after you have evidence from Wano.
Nope, it never stated Haki was the power to cut and not cut, lol.

If you read what was said properly, it says Haki is an invisible power.

And the power to cut and not cut is Breath of all things bud, not Haki. That's not something Wano introduced.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
If you read what was said properly, it says Haki is an invisible power.
That same invisible power has hit the cube instead of the fist. It would do the same on tree leaves and paper and touch them instead of the sword. 1+1=2, that's how basic that scenario is and you are arguing against, lol.
And the power to cut and not cut is Breath of all things bud, not Haki. That's not something Wano introduced.
That is your headcanon, lmao. Boat has nothing to do with cutting. Hearing the breath has never met cutting.

This does not answer my question tho.
So I’ll repeat : Did Kaido was fighting seriously again Oden?
Irrelevant question.

It's a fight whose details we do not have.

All fights which we've seen in detail feature Shaded Haki for ultimate attacks, simply a fact.

Joker's god thread.
Katakur's/
Chinjao's.
Luffy's and Zoro's.

There's really no debate.

You can however keep deluding yourself Tesoro is canon and Zephyr is Canon. You have no good arguments, lol.

Keep lying to yourself.

His parent and wife were killed by a pirate with a grudge who became the 7th Shichibukai.

Looks nothing like Weevil, lol.

No proof that's he strongest attack bud nor have we seen Jimbei going all out, lol.

You have to be lying to yourself if you're claiming Joker's final attack is not Armament Haki, lol.
It look nothing like Weevil because the pirate in the picture is not the said Shishibukai.

So Jinbe was able to push back Big Mom out of the Sunny without using his strongest attack?

I never claimed that he did not used haki there I said that it was not koka because it is not black.

It's common sense which is why it's a good consistent explanation, lol.

And you're wrong because they do.

In every fight where a character has gone all out, they used it, lol.

You're deluding yourself that Joker's God Thread isn't a Haki based attack, lol.
No it is just your interpretation.

They do not.

Asking again: did Cracker did not go all out against Luffy?

I never said that he did not use haki tho. I said that he did not use koka and that’s why it is not black.