Discussion Power S class heroes ranking

Garou did not low diff TTM, he had his entire rib cage shattered by him and only survived because TTM’s disciples stopped him before he had killed Garou. I don’t recall any quotes about DSK.

It’s a question of the caliber of monsters he is facing. Most monsters are below Tiger level, Demons and above are rare, and even if Watchdog Man was negging Demons, that still wouldn’t prove he is above Darkshine or AS who themselves neg diffed Demons on-panel. Let alone Flashy or Bang who have defeated multiple Dragons solo and simultaneously, there’s no indication that WDM is close to them yet.
Once Garou pulled out his Water Stream fighting style, he pulverized TTM.

Q City is the receives the 2nd highest amount of monster attacks, and WDM is its sole guardian, so WDM has undoubtedly beaten several Dragon level monsters

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Once Garou pulled out his Water Stream fighting style, he pulverized TTM.

Q City is the receives the 2nd highest amount of monster attacks, and WDM is its sole guardian, so WDM has undoubtedly beaten several Dragon level monsters
Yes, once Garou was saved from getting beaten to death, he finally beat TTM.

Most =\= strongest. It just means City Q was attacked by the most monsters. There is no evidence WDM defeated even one Dragon level.

Yes, once Garou was saved from getting beaten to death, he finally beat TTM.

Most =\= strongest. It just means City Q was attacked by the most monsters. There is no evidence WDM defeated even one Dragon level.
We’ll have to wait and see, but ONE/Murata didn’t give him this much hype just for him to be middle of the pack. There’s a reason why only Blast, Metal Knight, and Watchdog Man were restricted from fighting against the cadres

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
We’ll have to wait and see, but ONE/Murata didn’t give him this much hype just for him to be middle of the pack. There’s a reason why only Blast, Metal Knight, and Watchdog Man were restricted from fighting against the cadres
One and Murata haven’t given him any hype that puts him above the rest of the S class. None at all. Literally his only hype is that he protects city Q from monsters. That is very tame hype compared to mid-road S class heroes.

Based on every one getting massive buffs, and flashy easily having the best feats from the webcomic outside of tatsumaki, i'd say it won't be long before he reclaims his spot above Bang and Atomic.
Some of the power dynamics have shifted. For example, Darkshine went from being one of the best heroes in the webcomic to, in the manga, crying like a little girl after trying to fight Vomitted Fuhrer Ugly and then getting thrown in the trash by GS. It’s possible that Flashy Flash doesn’t get as much of a buff as the rest, but I still have high expectations for him
Post automatically merged:

One and Murata haven’t given him any hype that puts him above the rest of the S class. None at all. Literally his only hype is that he protects city Q from monsters. That is very tame hype compared to mid-road S class heroes.
Lol they’re literally treating him as Saitama in a dog costume

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung Apparently in one of the audio books, WDM got bored of watching Bang’s Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist and decided to go home.

Last edited:
1. Blast
2. MK
3. Tatsumaki
4. Watchdog Man (Yes I still think he’s this strong. He’s being hidden for a reason. He’s at least on PS level imo)
5. Flashy Flash
6. Bang
7. Darkshine (he’s below Drive Knight by feats, but I think he’ll look much more impressive when he regains his composure)
8. Drive Knight (could be even higher if he is the Mad Cyborg)
9. Atomic Samurai (His new form is busted, but extremely short in duration, so I’m hesitant to put him higher
10. Genos
11. Child Emperor
12. Amai Mask
13. Zombieman
14. Metal Bat
15. Pig God
16. Tank Top Master
17. Puri Puri Prisoner

I think it was always clear that Tatsumaki, Metal Knight & Flashy Flash are the Strongest S Class after Blast
They basically represent Upgraded Versions of Genos, Fubuki & Sonic (Machine, Close Combat & Special Powers)
However i put Metal Knight Higher due to his Endless Versatility

can the garou that fought saitama beat tatsumaki?
For sure

Here would be my ranking

0. King: Power - Summoning
1. Blast
2. Tats
3. MK
4. Flashy flash
5. WDM
6. Bang
7. AS
8. Darkshine
9. DK
10. Genos (with his 10-sec mode, he will rank probably 7/8)
11. CE
12. Amai mask (with webcomic stuff, it's hard to rank because everyone is getting buffs, but I'd assume he will be somewhere around 8/9)
13. Pig God
14. Zombieman
15. Metal bat
16. PPP
17. TTM

He wasn’t, big buff here.
It's been a while since I read it but weren't his and Golden sperm's performance similar against Garou

Last edited:
If king is thought to be the strongest even stronger than tatsumaki according to her, why is king only 7th, it makes me think that if everyone knows about saitamas strength he might not be number 1

C

Cuistot

It's been a while since I read it but weren't his and Golden sperm's performance similar against Garou
Admittedly this Garou right now isn't in his final form like the one FF fought in the webcomic. But nevertheless nobody thought he'd be relative to Platinum S (manga Golden's equivalent) his speed feats in the manga are also far greater.

If king is thought to be the strongest even stronger than tatsumaki according to her, why is king only 7th, it makes me think that if everyone knows about saitamas strength he might not be number 1
Rank doesn't really correlate with strength. FF is also only 13.

Admittedly this Garou right now isn't in his final form like the one FF fought in the webcomic. But nevertheless nobody thought he'd be relative to Platinum S (manga Golden's equivalent) his speed feats in the manga are also far greater.

Rank doesn't really correlate with strength. FF is also only 13.
But no one knows FF is that strong, but everyone knows king is the strongest, and all the major villains saitama as defeated, king took credit