Powers & Abilities S-Crocodile paramecia devil fruit

would he?
intersex people exist.

Also, he could have just done hormone therapy via Ivankov(which has been hinted at).
You're contradicting yourself rn. Intersex people exist, yes. But Oda won't start talking about crocodile's vajayjay-dingdong thing.
So IF croc received some secret hormone therapy from Ivankov it's most likely gender orientation disorder. Born as She, wants to be a He.

So a seraphim made by his DNA would turn out whatever he was before the therapy. Simple as that.

You're contradicting yourself rn. Intersex people exist, yes. But Oda won't start talking about crocodile's vajayjay-dingdong thing.
So IF croc received some secret hormone therapy from Ivankov it's most likely gender orientation disorder. Born as She, wants to be a He.

So a seraphim made by his DNA would turn out whatever he was before the therapy. Simple as that.
Why do you think lgbt people would be mad at Crocodile being lgbt again?

I just realized the whole Lunarian fire thing and now I have some thoughts about THAT big bag of possibilities.

[All] This Doesn't Make Sense But Because It's One Piece...Flaming Lasers? Superheated Lasers?

[S-Bear] High Speed Fire Blasts, High Speed "Magma" Blasts, Scorching Hot Air Attacks?
[S-Hawk] Fire-Coated Sword, "Magma"-Coated Sword, Fire-Coated Body Blades, Fiery Wind Slashes
[S-Snake] Fire Arrows, "Love" Flames
[S-Shark] He Could Liquify Flammable Materials And Set Them Ablaze As He Uses His Fish-Man Karate, Scorching Hot Water Karate, Steam Attacks

[S-Flamingo] Flaming Strings (iirc doffy can already do this but eh), Flaming String Clones, Flaming Bindings, Flaming Parasite String, Smoke Traps, Internal Cauterization, Flaming String Armor, Crucifixions, Fire Walls

[S-Crocodile] Flaming Hot Hormones uwu :3 / Scorching Hot Sand, Glass-Making (illogical but this is one piece) / Fire Hook / The Mucus From The Mucus Fruit Is Highly Flammable And Even Explodes / Extremely Hot Melted Wax / Clay Hardening, Clay Explosions / Fire And Poison Is A Deadly Combo Independent Of Any Special Synthesis But Perhaps Some Of The Many Acidic Poisons That The Venom Fruit Can Produce Are Highly Flammable And S-Croc Could Even Use His Fire To Blast The Poisons Out Long Distances.

[S-Gecko] Uhh....Besides Coating His Shadow Constructs (like the brick bats) In Flames, If That'd Even Be Possible, I Got Nothin'.

I don't think Oda will do any of this, but it's still neat to think about.

I just don't see how the rust devil fruit would be that useful for a seraphim, and even if they were somehow able to get their hands on Smoothie's DNA, I'd rather Smoothie re-enter the story than her devil fruit be used by S-Crocodile (which wouldnt even be fitting?).

Even though S-Crocodile will probably get the poison or wax fruit, I think the hormone fruit would be cool too (it could definitely be used in more lethal and disturbing ways than what we've seen from ivankov ; it'd be pretty good for assassination too).

Considering SWORD's connection to Vegapunk, he could also end up with the clay fruit (if its a paramecia), but I don't think that's likely unless Grus is about to get killed off to hype up the BB Pirates.

I think we've seen enough of Pica's fruit, plus it's not really fitting for Croc, it's kinda similar to the fruit S-Shark got (not really but you know what i mean), and it's literally just a downgraded version of Avalo's island fruit.

If S-Croc doesn't get the poison fruit Oda can still give him poisonous attacks via his hook (if the seraphim has it). If he DOES get the poison fruit, I think it'd incredibly unlikely but nevertheless cool if his hook, instead of being filled or laced with poison, could now generate electricity, and/or had a seastone-coated tip.

I wish the Seraphim had some special items related to them. At this moment nothing much comes to mind for S-Bear (uh...bubble-making bible?), S-Shark (jimbei only used a trident when he was in the flashback fish people elite special ops security guardian us submarines armed forces so no) and S-Flamingo (id love to see him whip out a fodder flintlock but i dont think a goofy laser pistol would be fitting and thats the only "special" aspect i can come up with atm), which I think is completely fine because idgaf, whilst S-Hawk already has a cool sword.

S-Gecko needs some big ass scissors, which would be perfect on their own, but if Oda wanted to dress 'em up a bit I guess he could either have the blades be made out of light, or just give them the ability to coat them in light. I don't think that'd make the scissors any more interesting though, hell it might even slightly worsen their aesthetic value.

It's too late for the current arc, and quite unlikely for the future (especially when you consider what fate is most likely going to befall vegapunk), but I think it'd be REALLY cool if S-Snake got one of those snakes (organic or a robotic version) that can turn into a bow, but it'd shoot laser arrows (and maybe it'd also be used a device to fire lunarian flame arrows or her slave arrows). One Piece sniper agenda, Usopp vs S-Snake agenda.
Post automatically merged:

I don't think people would care that much dude. I also don't see how this has anything to do with genetics denial or whatever the heck you're saying. Nobody knows that not everybody is born with a body that is congruent with their gender identity better than trans people.
If the seraphim cant have zoan abilities on top of their paramecia them having weapons with zoans instead would be dope too

I do think s-snake needs some actual snake related power so whether its through her own body or a weapon im 100% ok with. We already know that vegapunk is capable of creating artistic zoans. As for what types of zoan i just want it to be animals based on their names

Maybe he'll have little sand blasters installed in the palms of his hands like the Kizaru lasers in the Pacifistas that will allow him to shoot and manipulate sand while not being able to turn into sand. Either that or the Stone fruit.

Personally though, Mr. 5's Bomb fruit would be neat since Mr. 5 always used it so unimaginatively.