Sabo

• = Shanks >>> Admiral

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • = 1.5 Admiral

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • = Admiral >>> YC1

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
with how ridiculously strong Ryokugyu was shown against YC and then how ridiculously weak against Shanks, where does that put Revolutionary commanders at ?
there were Revolutionary commanders beside Sabo against Rob Lucci, Kaku, Fujitora and Ryokugyu beside hundreds of other soldiers
so lets see how ridiculous their power levels are now
are the other commanders equal to Ivankov ? if they are they they should stand no chance at all of succeeding
Surely Rob Lucci and Kaku could handle at least 2 of the commanders, that means most of the firepower was focused on Sabo
so is it that Sabo is now equal to Shanks and FAR FAR FAR stronger than YC1s who was EASILY entrapped by both Ryokugyu and Fujitora against whom Law couldn't even move

Except Shanks didn't fight Greenbull. He was backed up by his crew against a lone admiral.

You forget that their clash happened in the streets of holy land. There were multiple CDs around so the priority was their protection. Seeing how maneuverable the revos are, covering in a tight spot like that with severe restrictions is a very hard task. This was not a fight but a clash with the goal to rescue Kuma and gtfo of there.

Sabo is YC1+, he's the last line between admirals/yonko and YC1+ at this point. Karazu gives YC1+ vibes too but that's my speculation.

Except Shanks didn't fight Greenbull. He was backed up by his crew against a lone admiral.

You forget that their clash happened in the streets of holy land. There were multiple CDs around so the priority was their protection. Seeing how maneuverable the revos are, covering in a tight spot like that with severe restrictions is a very hard task. This was not a fight but a clash with the goal to rescue Kuma and gtfo of there.

Sabo is YC1+, he's the last line between admirals/yonko and YC1+ at this point. Karazu gives YC1+ vibes too but that's my speculation.
it was Shanks' Haki, not whole crew's Haki :saden:
and they did fight, Fujitora's wound is the proof, not one of them was caught by Fujitora's gravity or Ryokogyu's vines and they escaped too taking Kuma along with them

it was Shanks' Haki, not whole crew's Haki :saden:
and they did fight, Fujitora's wound is the proof, not one of them was caught by Fujitora's gravity or Ryokogyu's vines and they escaped too taking Kuma along with them
Shanks haki was a warning sign, Gb left because there’s yet another yonko crew waiting for him :goyea:
Plot driven escape plan, they clashed for a few moments it was not a fight, else they’d have had half of marine HQ on their ass. Similar to Yc1 Luffy and a few low tiers destroying WCI then surviving unrestricted Big Meme for 12 hours, or Shinobu escaping with Momo from Kaido

:risitexcla:

Disclaimer: everything I say below, assumes that power levels exist, but they don't.

I don't wanna overstate the Revolutionary commander just because they escaped from two Admirals, but escaping from them is very impressive nonetheless–regardless of all excuses for the Admirals. So, I'd assume that they are at least YC3, maybe YC2. Sabo obviously being around Admiral level.

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
If Dragon is up then maybe they aren't extremely far from 2 admirals total potential wise but it depends on which and several things

Shanks haki was a warning sign, Gb left because there’s yet another yonko crew waiting for him :goyea:
Plot driven escape plan, they clashed for a few moments it was not a fight, else they’d have had half of marine HQ on their ass. Similar to Yc1 Luffy and a few low tiers destroying WCI then surviving unrestricted Big Meme for 12 hours, or Shinobu escaping with Momo from Kaido

:risitexcla:
scaring Ryokugyu was a feat of whole crew's haki huh ? :ihaha:
and again it was a literal fight, fujitora INJURED, Kuroama said they were FIGHTING
Post automatically merged:

If Dragon is up then maybe they aren't extremely far from 2 admirals total potential wise but it depends on which and several things
why are we acting like Rob Lucci and Kaku doesn't matter in the equation at all ? that is beside Admirals zero diffing YC1

I can't see Sabo handling an admiral or an emperor for too long. It would require Dragon, himself, to do just that.
Marco, Katakuri, and King aren't beating Sabo.
Sabo's stocks are off the charts right now and he is riding on that unstoppable hype train as we speak.
I would even argue that Sabo's power is probably above Ben Beckman's as well.

scaring Ryokugyu was a feat of whole crew's haki huh ? :ihaha:
and again it was a literal fight, fujitora INJURED, Kuroama said they were FIGHTING
Post automatically merged:

why are we acting like Rob Lucci and Kaku doesn't matter in the equation at all ? that is beside Admirals zero diffing YC1
I didn't mention CP0 but they are also to be looked an eye on

Cant speak for every RA commander but i can speak for Morley. We was mentioned by doffy in the throne wars speech and he has had his df for over 100 years. The longest in OP. So he definetly is awakened. I think he atleast y2 level

with how ridiculously strong Ryokugyu was shown against YC and then how ridiculously weak against Shanks, where does that put Revolutionary commanders at ?
there were Revolutionary commanders beside Sabo against Rob Lucci, Kaku, Fujitora and Ryokugyu beside hundreds of other soldiers
so lets see how ridiculous their power levels are now
are the other commanders equal to Ivankov ? if they are they they should stand no chance at all of succeeding
Surely Rob Lucci and Kaku could handle at least 2 of the commanders, that means most of the firepower was focused on Sabo
so is it that Sabo is now equal to Shanks and FAR FAR FAR stronger than YC1s who was EASILY entrapped by both Ryokugyu and Fujitora against whom Law couldn't even move
It's simple

Sabo ~ Fuji / GB
Handicapped calamities >= Perospero > WsW > Morley
Flyers ~ Lindbergh & Karasu