Speculations Sabo will fight Akainu not Luffy

Akainu's Luffy's fight, period. Luffy is more likely to fight Akainu than BB. He's probably the only person Luffy legit hates with all his heart.
Bro sabo was literally written to fight to dude hence why he even gave sabo the exact same fruit as ace. Just so someone can defeat akainu with aces fruit giving ace the revenge he wanted.

Sabo: "luffy I know you hate him. He killed our brother in front of you. But I...... I wasn't there. I wasn't able to help you. And I wasn't able to protect ace".

Sabo internally: "I wasn't able to protect you ace so the least I can do is avenge you"

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro sabo was literally written to fight to dude hence why he even gave sabo the exact same fruit as ace. Just so someone can defeat akainu with aces fruit giving ace the revenge he wanted.

Sabo: "luffy I know you hate him. He killed our brother in front of you. But I...... I wasn't there. I wasn't able to help you. And I wasn't able to protect ace".

Sabo internally: "I wasn't able to protect you ace so the least I can do is avenge you"
Sabo doesn't hold Ace's death against anyone. That's why he was gonna let Burgess go until he insulted Ace. Luffy, on the other hand, holds a grudge against Akainu. Akainu even left a reminder on his body of Ace's death. Akainu's scare on Luffy is like BB's scare on Shanks or Oden's scare on Kaido. They're meant to cross paths one day, and Luffy's got a direct score to settle with Akainu.