Speculations Sabo will fight Akainu not Luffy

Akainu's Luffy's fight, period. Luffy is more likely to fight Akainu than BB. He's probably the only person Luffy legit hates with all his heart.
Exactly.

A CD almost killed Sabo when he was younger, Sabo himself has become a rebel because of that and he even managed to become chief of staff of the RA, an organization that sees CDs as the true enemy. Not only that, but Sabo has recently declared war on CDs, not Marine or Akainu, in front of the entire world, became symbol of the Revolution doing so and last but not least Imu destroyed a nation where Sabo was.
But no, "Sabo will fight Akainu" lol.

I don't know what Oda could have done to say more clearly that Sabo will go against CDs: his story, role, fame, and even recent involvements.

Akainu is Luffy's fight.

Sabo doesn't hold Ace's death against anyone. That's why he was gonna let Burgess go until he insulted Ace. Luffy, on the other hand, holds a grudge against Akainu. Akainu even left a reminder on his body of Ace's death. Akainu's scare on Luffy is like BB's scare on Shanks or Oden's scare on Kaido. They're meant to cross paths one day, and Luffy's got a direct score to settle with Akainu.
Your example doesn't make sense.

He was going to let burgess go since Burgess wasn't the one guilty of killing ace. Even luffy doesn't hold a big grudge against blackbeard atleast not nearly as much as akainu.

So it would have made no sense for sabo to feel hatred for Burgess
Post automatically merged:

Exactly.

A CD almost killed Sabo when he was younger, Sabo himself has become a rebel because of that and he even managed to become chief of staff of the RA, an organization that sees CDs as the true enemy. Not only that, but Sabo has recently declared war on CDs, not Marine or Akainu, in front of the entire world, became symbol of the Revolution doing so and last but not least Imu destroyed a nation where Sabo was.

I don't know what Oda could have done to say more clearly that Sabo will go against CDs: his story, role, fame, and even recent involvements.

Akainu is Luffy's fight.
CD represents the world government that has their highest military employed the fleet admiral and admirals. Killing a CD means by law infighting thr wrath of admirals. It's even more clear that he is fighting an admiral. He has been doing so for a while. The holy land is a perfect example of him having no quams fighting them. It's clearly setting up him fighting akainu

Bro sabo was literally written to fight to dude hence why he even gave sabo the exact same fruit as ace. Just so someone can defeat akainu with aces fruit giving ace the revenge he wanted.

Sabo: "luffy I know you hate him. He killed our brother in front of you. But I...... I wasn't there. I wasn't able to help you. And I wasn't able to protect ace".

Sabo internally: "I wasn't able to protect you ace so the least I can do is avenge you"
This is so mid plus the fact that he directly stated he doesn't want vengeance:endthis:

Exactly.

Akainu is Luffy's fight.
There won't be a Akainu vs Luffy fight

İts sad but it will be Imsama vs Luffy

Akainu is just an executive

Either Dragon or if not death Sabo

Law wanted to kill Doffy = Luffy beat him

Samurai wanted to beat Kaido = Luffy did it

Sabo wants to fight CD = Luffy is there natural and foremost archenemy

If he is alive then he fights as a Flame Emperor against him like he did beat Burgess instead of Luffy

Akainu has too much attention Imu is the real villain

Sanji vs Greenbull: Blue Fire vs Immortal Forest, Lover vs Womanizer, Black Leg vs Black Blade

Sabo vs Akainu: Sun Plasma Awakening vs Magma Monster, Revolution vs Justice

Zoro vs Gandhi: Battle for the hardest Armament Haki in history, the mastermind behind Kuina's assassination

Law vs Kizaru: the mastermind regarding Flevance's Amber Lead Incident

Shanks vs Fujitora: Peak CoC is heavier than gravity, good guy vs good guy

:steef: