Votes: 2 22.2%

Votes: 1 11.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Man these chaps are wayyyy too short. Its annoying.

But yh Kindaka seems like a beast. He was destroying Nagumo and Sakamoto, until Rion came and made a big difference. Rion looking better than Sakamoto ? Hmmm.....

Im assuming this fight will carry on till next chap. But yh always cool to see the "paths" in action. Probably the coolest ability in the series.

Thanks for the thread @Chrono
Great chapter but flew by really fast
Kindaka was on another level yet Rion still made him defend himself. Her style of fighting was most suited for assassinations, seemingly. A straight path with a kill at the end

Uzuki seemed to have a certain code of only necessary killing. Ig that's why he ends up offing Rion? Let's see

Pretty good chap. Didnt expect nagumo at sakamoto to get destoryed so easily.
So rion is pretty much confirmed to be stronger than sak/nag at this point. So im wondering how uzuki managed to kill her.
Idk about Sakamoto yet. Maybe her paths ability was better suited in fighting Kindaka. But yh she does seem stronger than Nagumo.

This is probably the best indication of their powerlvl.

Post automatically merged:

Kindaka....the leader of the order and the fastest man alive.

Seems OP:pepebusi:

-----
But yh it seems like the only way they landed a hit on him, was with a sneak attack that blocked his sight....thus not allowing him to be able to dodge.

These guys deffo are not in their prime.

Last edited:
Chapter felt rather quick or short

Kindaka as expected is a beast. Needed a 3v1 off guard to land a clean hit, tho obviously these guys are not in their peak yet. And got thr drip too.

Need more of Uzuki tho, how is he gonna lash out.

But yeah not a whole lot to say of this chapter

Yall think Kindaka is actually lightspeed like his shoes state ?

Weve seen current skinny Sakamoto react to lightspeed before and block it. Im assuming his younger self is probably a bit weaker than his current skinny self.
This is still school Sakamoto, not yet in his peak form which is when he went pro
I'd say he's as close to lightspeed as we can get in this manga. Both Nagumo and Sakamoto can't even follow him with their eyes, let alone react to what he's doing

Yall think Kindaka is actually lightspeed like his shoes state ?

Weve seen current skinny Sakamoto react to lightspeed before and block it. Im assuming his younger self is probably a bit weaker than his current skinny self.
Probably, some of the feats are ridiculous anyway, as people said before it has that kinda OPM feel to some of those scenes where feats are overblown sometimes too. Being the fastest known assassin could probably reach that speed when Sakamoto was reacting at current timeline

This version in the flashback is def weaker

Interesting chapter, so it's basically a test for their power?
I'd say none of them are their prime yet, Rion and Nagumo were pretty evenly matched during their skirmish, so I'd say Rion is just a natural vs Kindaka due to her superior "seeing killing path" ability (which kinda reminds me of what Sena in Eyeshield21 had, but the non-lethal kind).
Tbh it's kinda refreshing to see Sakamoto being tossed around. Liked the chapter, but the weekly read is definitely not as fun as a binge one... Eh. Gotta get used to it. The chapter still was amazing imo!

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Nice chapter. It's great we get to see Uzuki and what made him what he is now. I hope we get more of it.

Kindaka is a monster. He was playing around with Nagumo and Sakamoto lmao. Rion was great too. Made the difference that enabled them to land some hits.

I wonder if he (Kindaka) can exterminated more people in 6 seconds, since he said he is the fastest assassin alive (lol).

While one Order member can exterminated 10 people in 6 seconds (0,6 second each, in chapter 26)