Sakamoto Days - Chapter 120 - Final

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Is that really it ?
Ngl i feel quite disappointed if thats truly the end of fight.
Yh Suzuki really has a problem with fight lengths. Sometimes one chap just aint enough for the bjgger fights. But since this is a flashback fight...I dont really blame him. The real Sakamoto vs Uzuki fight in current days will deffo be much longer... especially since Sakamoto is far from his prime.

Though he couldve implied most was offpaneled to save face for Uzuki lol. Here it just looks like Sakamoto mauled him.

----
Nice chap. Short fight...but didnt expect it to be long. Nice panels btw.

Peak:finally:
Is that really it ?
Ngl i feel quite disappointed if thats truly the end of fight.
Their fight in the current timeline is the main event of the manga, which is why this one got shafted probably. And let's face it, young Sakamoto owned the flashback so it was evident he was above Slur there.
Who would you say is the char of the chapter? @Yato @Chrono
Honestly, it's Slur. Sakamoto won the fight but the insight into Uzuki's state of mind is what was most interesting

Peak:finally:

Their fight in the current timeline is the main event of the manga, which is why this one got shafted probably. And let's face it, young Sakamoto owned the flashback so it was evident he was above Slur there.

Honestly, it's Slur. Sakamoto won the fight but the insight into Uzuki's state of mind is what was most interesting
Tbf it is supposedly Prime Sakamoto he fought. Him blitzing and kicking Uzuki's ass makes sense. If Uzuki 8 years ago was close to Prime Sakamoto....he'd be too strong now. So it makes sense he got low diffed.

Still lowkey annoyed. Ah oh well...Uzuki vs Sakamoto in current days will be longer I hope.