Sakamoto Days - Chapter 145 - Crackle

Rate this chapter!

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Now it'll be Mafuyu and Natsuki vs Osaragi, with Shin also being targeted by her but not actively fighting against her

Should be still easy pickings for Osaragi, but Natsuki's weapons will leave a mark

I wonder how long before Shishiba and Nagumo send reinforcments to Osaragi (not that she needs them). They probably have a time limit in which they expect to be done dealing with grunts and anything above that warrants back up

Seba/Mafuyu and their dad are the Shoto/Dabi and Enji of Sakamoto Days. I don't read MHA. I know this because i spend my free time reading on the internet to expand my knowledge about everything,which includes reading the fandom wikis.
The story trope "Parents obsessed with wanting their children to fulfill their wishes,thereby taking away their freedom" is nothing new and not worth spending a lot of time on. Now that Seba and Mafuyu are older and stronger,they can talk to their dad about how to get out of this situation. The conflict between Uzuki's gang and Asaki/The order and the mystery of Uzuki and Rion are much more important plotlines.
@Light D Lamperouge @NikaInParis @Devilbat @SmokedOut

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Seba/Mafuyu and their dad are the Shoto/Dabi and Enji of Sakamoto Days. I don't read MHA. I know this because i spend my free time reading on the internet to expand my knowledge about everything,which includes reading the fandom wikis.
The story trope "Parents obsessed with wanting their children to fulfill their wishes,thereby taking away their freedom" is nothing new and not worth spending a lot of time on. Now that Seba and Mafuyu are older and stronger,they can talk to their dad about how to get out of this situation. The conflict between Uzuki's gang and Asaki/The order and the mystery of Uzuki and Rion are much more important plotlines.
I haven't read the chapter yet Peper. Will respond when I do.

Amazing chapter. I enjoyed it a lot probably cause im a Natsuki fan.

But yh finally the Goat returns. Amane aint nowhere as good of a replacement as Natsuki. Osaragi will curb stomp him and the rest....but maybe if Natsuki created an invisibility cloak, they could all escape.
Post automatically merged:

Just cause something has been used in another story....doesnt neccesirly mean its bad.

There also differences:-

- Shoto and Dabi both had dreams of becoming a hero, same as what Enji wanted for them
- Shoto was seperated from the rest due to being the perfect child

- Whilst Natsuki and Mafuyu werent seperated at all
- They both have different dreams to their father.

You could say Natsuki and Mafuyu had it worse since they have no interest in the dangerous world their father wants to thrust onto them.

The only thing similar is the abusive father overtrains their child trope here.

Last edited:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Well they are not exactly the same. It is a trope that was used elsewhere yeah, but it doesn't mean it's bad. We're in the opening stages of the auction, so things like these are to be expected. The further we go through the arc the more the key points will be shown.