Sakamoto Days, Chapter 149: Protrusion

Rate the chapter:

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
This is a fight between 2 fan favs. Its kinda like Hisoka vs Chrollo in terms of popularity...so I hope Suzuki doesnt mess this up.

Sakamoto vs Uzuki was good but was so short that it ruined it. Suzuki has been experimenting with longer fights shown lately being around 3-4 chap fights. But I dont see us spending 4 chaps in this fight until all the other matchups are made.

So im thinking half of next chap will be dedicated to Nagumo vs Gaku. And then Haruma and Kuma vs Shishiba and Osaragi will be created for the last half.

This is a fight between 2 fan favs. Its kinda like Hisoka vs Chrollo in terms of popularity...so I hope Suzuki doesnt mess this up.

Sakamoto vs Uzuki was good but was so short that it ruined it. Suzuki has been experimenting with longer fights shown lately being around 3-4 chap fights. But I dont see us spending 4 chaps in this fight until all the other matchups are made.

So im thinking half of next chap will be dedicated to Nagumo vs Gaku. And then Haruma and Kuma vs Shishiba and Osaragi will be created for the last half.
Sakamoto vs Uzuki also had to be short because it's bound to happen again in the current story. No point in wasting his load so to speak when he has to then outdo the fight one more time.

For Gaku vs Nagumo - depends on where this arc is going. I don't see either of them dying, but then again both are in need of a good showcase against top oponents (Nagumo especially)

I could see 2 and a half chapters dedicated to this one before the fight stops for whatever reason

Sakamoto vs Uzuki also had to be short because it's bound to happen again in the current story. No point in wasting his load so to speak when he has to then outdo the fight one more time.

For Gaku vs Nagumo - depends on where this arc is going. I don't see either of them dying, but then again both are in need of a good showcase against top oponents (Nagumo especially)

I could see 2 and a half chapters dedicated to this one before the fight stops for whatever reason
Yotsumaru vs Shishiba was also pretty short. As well as Skinnymoto vs Kanaguri. It only seems recently that fights have been getting longer like Hyo and Kamihate's fights.

Yh I see that. I do think Nagumo will probably have stronger end goal opponent anyways....that being Gozu or Tenkyu.