Sakura sucks

Sakura being a trash character =/= being useless...Sakura is strong enough and she did great as a medical ninja...her hypocrisy is the main reason people or atleast I hate her...my hate grown gradually....

1) It is Naruto that had rescued Sakura against Gaara and she didn't even thank Naruto...
2) Fucking Naruto lying on the bed injured, first thing she asks is about Sasuke...which made Naruto feel even more pain and guilty
3) Naruto "I love you" moment...no need to explain this
4) Fucking Naruto saved her again from sasuke and she was wondering whom she will save first if both fall in a critical condition
5) Beating Naruto for no reason...

I knew that was coming and was just praying pls no
fuck Sakura
Probably the worst character in Naruto and that's a big fucking achievement
Nah nothing beats danzo. What a fucking waste of space he was.

Sakura being a trash character =/= being useless...Sakura is strong enough and she did great as a medical ninja...her hypocrisy is the main reason people or atleast I hate her...my hate grown gradually....

1) It is Naruto that had rescued Sakura against Gaara and she didn't even thank Naruto...
2) Fucking Naruto lying on the bed injured, first thing she asks is about Sasuke...which made Naruto feel even more pain and guilty
3) Naruto "I love you" moment...no need to explain this
4) Fucking Naruto saved her again from sasuke and she was wondering whom she will save first if both fall in a critical condition
5) Beating Naruto for no reason...
So we are forgetting the chuunin exams huh. Yeah i can not defend most of the points you made but at least Sakura was nice to Rock Lee.😐

I enjoyed he'd fight against Sasori and pretty much whenever she got to showcase her medical prowess but yeah, she had a lot of iffy moments. Shame, Kishimoto could've done more with her.