Versus Battle Sakura vs Gaara

Kakuzu absolutely murks Sasori, Konan, Deidara. Way too well rounded of a powerhouse for these 3. He has counters and answers for pretty much anything in their arsenal especially the first 2.

Kisame can beat him though. But instead Kisame loses to Deidara imo.
--He can beat sasori ; konan's intangibility counters anything kakuzu throws at her and her clones can deal with him

--Same for deidara ; C4 and its over and he has very good maneuverability in air. Kakazu's puppet failed to land any attacks on kakashi while on run

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He has fresh blood and an organic core, so he needs oxygen. Jury's out on how he gets that oxygen but that does make him vulnerable to G4 if he's actively siphoning oxygen into his body.
What do you think? Does he have a bloodstream?

--He can beat sasori ; konan's intangibility counters anything kakuzu throws at her and her clones can deal with him
Lmao no Konan isn't getting past Domu, and her attacks are easily overpowered and battered with the elementals. He has widespread fire, water, and wind that shits on Konan's paper, and can even be combined.

Kakuzu is like the worst possible opponent for Konan. She gets low diffed.

--Same for deidara ; C4 and its over and he has very good maneuverability in air also. Kakazu's puppet failed to land any attacks on kakashi while on run
Deidara's a bit trickier, but Raiton neutralizes the bombs, the Wind mask blows away and disperses any small bombs, and domu no sells C1 C2, and probably takes minimal damage to C3. So basically Deidara can't even really hurt Kakuzu outside of C4.

His masks can fly, Kakuzu switches to long range with his treads and along with a couple other masks can shoot Deidara out of the sky.

He definitely has an answer to everything Deidara has to offer. Especially if Kakuzu figures out his raiton weakness, it's a wrap.

Lmao no Konan isn't getting past Domu, and her attacks are easily overpowered and battered with the elementals. He has widespread fire, water, and wind that shits on Konan's paper, and can even be combined.

Kakuzu is like the worst possible opponent for Konan. She gets low diffed.

Deidara's a bit trickier, but Raiton neutralizes the bombs, the Wind mask blows away and disperses any small bombs, and domu no sells C1 C2, and probably takes minimal damage to C3. So basically Deidara can't even really hurt Kakuzu outside of C4.

His masks can fly, Kakuzu switches to long range with his treads and along with a couple other masks shoots Deidara out of the sky.

He definitely has an answer to everything Deidara has to offer. Especially if Kakuzu figures out his raiton weakness, it's a wrap.
--Konan with prep can create continuous explosions ; pretty sure with time she bypasses domu

--I don't think elemental attacks will be that effective and she can easily create way more clones and also counter them

--She countered jiraiya's fire style so clones counter the puppets where other clones pressurizes kakuzu ; you are underestimating konan big time

--C4 GG you need sharingan to know about deidara's weakness

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
No idea, but his core obviously needs blood and he has enough of it to cough it up despite it being punctured 2x times.

I don't really care about the details of it all, I just know Sasori has blood, blood requires oxygen, so he intakes air somehow.
C4 might work then actually.

--Konan with prep can create continuous explosions ; pretty sure with time she bypasses domu
Key word, with prep lmao. With prep any one can fight above their paygrade.

--I don't thinks elemental attacks will be that effective and she can easily create way more clones and also counter them
Why would the attacks not be effective? Jiraiya's flame burned her paper, she was just able to gather more paper and reattach it to herself. The firepower and spread of a fuuton + katon combo would obliterate her paper. Heck he can even drench her with water which should hinder her movements somewhat.

So what we're left with is she can't get past his diamond like defense, and he can rip her to shreds with the potency and spread of elemental combos. This matchup isn't that complicated imo.

C4 might work then actually.

Key word, with prep lmao. With prep any one can fight above their paygrade.

Why would the attacks not be effective? Jiraiya's flame burned her paper, she was just able to gather more paper and reattach it to herself. The firepower and spread of a fuuton + katon combo would obliterate her paper. Heck he can even drench her with water which should hinder her movements somewhat.

So what we're left with is she can't get past his diamond like defense, and he can rip her to shreds with the potency and spread of elemental combos. This matchup isn't that complicated imo.
--If thats how you interpret its fine ; for me her clones are too much for kakuzu and she can destroy puppets using 5 clones each on them

--Then kakazu becomes a sitting target ; even if kakuzu fuses she can attack form all direction also

Sakura loses this match. She only beat Sasori because Chiyo was controlling her like a puppet and told her to focus on offense. If she were alone she would have got hit by the poison eventually and died. She can’t throw hands with either of them alone.

Deidara > Sasori > Gaara > Sakura.

Sakura is too slow to catch up with Gaara. And if you think Sasori can beat Deidara because of his Iron Sand and what not, Deidara can just use clay clones to hide inside his bird and use bakudan to blows up every single puppets of Sasori since his puppets have trash durability.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Deidara > Sasori > Gaara > Sakura.

Sakura is too slow to catch up with Gaara. And if you think Sasori can beat Deidara because of his Iron Sand and what not, Deidara can just use clay clones to hide inside his bird and use bakudan to blows up every single puppets of Sasori since his puppets have trash durability.
She got power but Gaara's defence and hax are underrated sometimes 🧐