Samurai Jack ending explained

no one gets the ending so im here…

Ashi already stated that without Aku the future of her didnt existed it means all the characters on the whole samurai jack didnt exist, on the last scene where Jack went back to the tree there was a similar scene of a lady bug, the scene was similar to the time when Ashi opened his mind and heart that the real evil was not jack but aku.

I think the lady bug scene is a methapor for jack to open her mind and heart. I think after the ladybag scene on the video, Jack believes that in the present that he created without Aku Ashi and Him will meet again, but in this timeline things are different…

I think no one remembers Ashi even Jack himself and even the people that Jack met was all gone, because the future that Aku created didnt existed anymore. But because Jack changed the future for the better I think theres another Ashi on this new present, probably another royal blood like jack from a nearby kingdom with 6 sisters too just like the future Ashi but in this present Ashi’s mom is a good person and Ashi and her sisters are all alive and living a happy life and yeah they met again and everyone else that Jack met on the future they were reborn in a world without Aku, a world without evil monster like Aku who rules the world because what Jack fought for reached even the future in the best good version of it.

Last edited: