General & Others SaNa or LuNa?

Which ship is better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
Neither. If Usopp didn't have Kaya. He and Nami would be perfect with each other. They are true friends who are fully aware of each other's flaws and slightly manipulative sides but still deeply care about each other.
Yup. An excellent pair. Oda should actually have Kaya killed (she is sick anyway) and do this to piss off everyone.:myman:

Sanji///Nami is definitely not popular, except among a loud minority and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He treats Nami like complete garbage, sexualky harasses her routinely, has spied on her while shes been bathing multiple times including in the last arc, and has groped her. She flat out called him the least trustworthy member of the crew.

Luffy and Nami's relationship is built on respect and mutual trust. They make each other better. Nami will always be the most important woman in Luffy's life, Luffy the most important man in hers. They only make sense with each other.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Sanji///Nami is definitely not popular, except among a loud minority and makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. He treats Nami like complete garbage, sexualky harasses her routinely, has spied on her while shes been bathing multiple times including in the last arc, and has groped her. She flat out called him the least trustworthy member of the crew.

Luffy and Nami's relationship is built on respect and mutual trust. They make each other better. Nami will always be the most important woman in Luffy's life, Luffy the most important man in hers. They only make sense with each other.
based

Sanji cannot be paired lol . He is self declared pervert will turn off any woman.

To be fair sanji and Nami have great dynamic but I highly doubt this will ever happen given it's just gags for now . If Sanji decides to become serious on nami I think there is good chance.
I totally agree, lol! He even told Black Maria that he wants to "love all women".

I'm afraid there's no saving our ero-cook from ending up as the pervy old guy who pinches the young nurses whenever he can.