Current Events Sandai Kitetsu will Bend and how It Related to ZKK

Which Thing Might Happen !

• /// Zoro vs kaido with 3 Swordstyle then ZKK

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
First of All, Sandai Kitetsu or one of Zoro's Sword never going to break

and it very obviosly Zoro about to get Nindai kitetsu
2 Yonko tier fullpowered named attack couldn't break Zoro's Sword let alone even a 1 yonko break his sword. if He get his sword broke by king then King might Stronger than Kaido and Bigmom combined so..
getting his sword broke is a greatest shame and someone like Zoro will never let that happen

Lets go to the Thriller Bark what he said about the Kokuto's / Dinousers

Thriller Bark zoro said that the Blackblade Swords wont even bend a millimeter if a "Dinosaur" stepped on it

So Only Yoru, Shisui wont bend in the Verse even a Millimiter and non blacblade swords bend chances are 100% because it just steel not superior than Kokuto's

Blackblade Swords wont bend even if a Dianouser step on it - Zoro Currently fighting with a Dinouser (King)
and he dont have any Blackbleads for that can took a Dianouser's hardness/ Toughness

This is the best way IF Oda planed to Replace Sandai with Ninda, No one will break Zoro's Sword in the Verse and thriller bark his dialog might foreshadowing Zoro's non blackblade Sword about to bend by a Dianouser

Thriller Bark parallels- Ryuma vs Zoro | Kaido vs Zoro
2 Sword Style Zoro vs Ryuma and Last Blow was the Hyru kaen

Thriller Bark - Before he Obtain his Blackblade shisui, he didnt had 3 Sword which he fought Ryuma with Only 2 Sword Style and the Last blow was the Hyru Kaen then after that he obtained a Blackblade

Landed the Hyru Kaen

Obtained a Blackblade

2 Sword Style Zoro vs Kaido and Last Blow will the Hyru Kaen

i think King vs Zoro will end with a very strange way even zoro said he will bite king throat if he had to do and king isn't got a straight fighting style he seems to change his moves in every seconds and the "Sword Breaker" these all king's shits will lead to Sandai bend

And after that, the Real shit will begun
Wano - King will bend his Sword that until it cant be used anymore, Zoro will defeat King and then he will change to 2 Swordstyle (same as he fought with Ryuma)

Zoro's Foreshadow Kaido vs Zoro Round 2 (The Real battle)
"I could have let you kill me, But you people are not oden, There will be never Monster Samurai like Oden?"

So even someone who about to kill him, He should be recognize as the Monster Samurai by Kaidos own Mouth,

then this, Zoro's Own word and kaido vs zoro endup with a Fucking Disappointment even it was the only atttack which most damage to kaido

"I was Hoping to KO you", - (Its not enough for Zoro)
"That should be Enough" - (Its enough for kaido)

So much Unfinished Shits with Zoro & Kaido which leads After the King vs Zoro
  • Expected to KO Kaido
  • Recognize as the Monster Samurai
these shits cant do by a only Final Single Killing blow lol. at least he should fight with kaido 1v1

and with these nindai,sandai and dinosuer, monster samurai, epect to KO him, Which these thing will lead Sandai bend and Zoro vs kaido 2 Swordstyle (Same as Zoro vs Ryuma) and Will land the Final biggest blow Hyru Kaen( Which used against Ryuma to land the final Blow) and will make Enma into a Permanente Blackblade ( Same as after the Hyru kaen he gain the Blackblade at Thriller Bark)

Landing The hyru kaen

Will Obtaining a Blackblade

i think king bend sandai and it leads Zoro to fight with kaido using 2 Swords then ZKK hyru kaen,
which the Same patten Zoro vs ryuma

Last edited:
Thriller Bark - Before he Obtain his Blackblade shisui, he didnt had 3 Sword which he fought Ryuma with Only 2 Sword Style and the Last blow was the Hyru Kaen then after that he obtained a Blackblade

Landed the Hyru Kaen
Sounds plausible.
Also, fun fact:
If Sandai does indeed bend and Zoro is forced to fight using two-sword-style, then his 2 remaining swords: Enma and Wado Ichimonji would both be swords crafted by Shimotsuki Kozaburo.

First of All, Sandai Kitetsu or either one of Zoro's Sword never going to break

and it very obviosly Zoro about to get Sandai kitetsu
2 Yonko tier fullpowered named attack couldn't break Zoro's Sword let alone even a 1 yonko break his sword. if He get his sword broke by king then King might Stronger than Kaido and Bigmom combined so..
getting his sword broke is a greatest shame and someone like Zoro will never let that happen

Lets go to the Thriller Bark what he said about the Kokuto's / Dinousers

Thriller Bark zoro said that the Blackblade Swords wont even bend a millimeter if a "Dinosaur" stepped on it

So Only Yoru, Shisui wont bend in the Verse even a Millimiter and non blacblade swords bend chances are 100% because it just steel not superior than Kokuto's

Blackblade Swords wont bend even if a Dianouser step on it - Zoro Currently fighting with a Dinouser (King)
and he dont have any Blackbleads for that can took a Dianouser's hardness/ Toughness

This is the best way IF Oda planed to Replace Sandai with Ninda, No one will break Zoro's Sword in the Verse and thriller bark his dialog might foreshadowing Zoro's non blackblade Sword about to bend by a Dianouser

Thriller Bark parallels- Ryuma vs Zoro | Kaido vs Zoro
2 Sword Style Zoro vs Ryuma and Last Blow was the Hyru kaen

Landed the Hyru Kaen

Obtained a Blackblade

2 Sword Style Zoro vs Kaido and Last Blow will the Hyru Kaen

i think King vs Zoro will end with a very strange way even zoro said he will bite king throat if he had to do and king isn't got a straight fighting style he seems to change his moves in every seconds and the "Sword Breaker" these all king's shits will lead to Sandai bend

And after that, the Real shit will begun
Wano - King will bend his Sword that until it cant be used anymore, Zoro will defeat King and then he will change to 2 Swordstyle (same as he fought with Ryuma)

Zoro's Foreshadow Kaido vs Zoro Round 2 (The Real battle)
"I could have let you kill me, But you people are not oden, There will be never Monster Samurai like Oden?"

So even someone who about to kill him, He should be recognize as the Monster Samurai by Kaidos own Mouth,

then this, Zoro's Own word and kaido vs zoro endup with a Fucking Disappointment even it was the only atttack which most damage to kaido

"I was Hoping to KO you", - (Its not enough for Zoro)
"That should be Enough" - (Its enough for kaido)

So much Unfinished Shits with Zoro & Kaido which leads After the King vs Zoro
  • Expected to KO Kaido
  • Recognize as the Monster Samurai
these shits cant do by a only Final Single Killing blow lol. at least he should fight with kaido 1v1

and with these nindai,sandai and dinosuer, monster samurai, epect to KO him, Which these thing will lead Sandai bend and Zoro vs kaido 2 Swordstyle (Same as Zoro vs Ryuma) and Will land the Final biggest blow Hyru Kaen( Which used against Ryuma to land the final Blow) and will make Enma into a Permanente Blackblade ( Same as after the Hyru kaen he gain the Blackblade at Thriller Bark)

Landing The hyru kaen

Will Obtaining a Blackblade

i think king bend sandai and it leads Zoro to fight with kaido using 2 Swords then ZKK hyru kaen,
which the Same patten Zoro vs ryuma

Zoro being nerfed with only 2 swords in his second round against Kaido is the form of Zoro wanking I never knew I needed. :hohoho:

How does bending differ from breaking though ?
I mean if they both render the sword unusable then the end result is the same, the blade is broken ( unusable ) and that's a shame for a swordsman.

Sanji can break zoros swords
yes wood swords that kid zoro used to train

How does bending differ from breaking though ?
I mean if they both render the sword unusable then the end result is the same, the blade is broken ( unusable ) and that's a shame for a swordsman.
Zoro literally Pointed only a Blackblade wont bend because of it hardness uncomparable

even 12 Supreme grade swords will bend in that case. Getting sword broke is owners fault , Getting sword bend is depend on Sword crafter, Sword grade level thats why he said only a blackblade sword wont bend even a millim.
if that the case and roger uses Ace against king or queen step on the sword it will bend but wont break.

Dont worry,
Zoro's Sword not gonna break Unless King's Haki Stronger than Kaido and Bigmom combined power

if that the Case King > 2 Yonkos
fine by me
Sword breakers don't work like that. They work by snagging the enemies Sword in it's teeth, and then applying pressure at a specific angle, and snapping the blade at a single point.

Zoro literally Pointed only a Blackblade wont bend because of it hardness uncomparable

even 12 Supreme grade swords will bend in that case. Getting sword broke is owners fault , Getting sword bend is depend on Sword crafter, Sword grade level thats why he said only a blackblade sword wont bend even a millim.
if that the case and roger uses Ace against king or queen step on the sword it will bend but wont break.
I think Zoro's words on Shusui are outdated, Oda just wanted to hype the sword at the time so he had to say something, as i said before Wado didn't even break or bend or whatever against Mihawk when Zoro used no haki so what does more hardness actually add to it.
The thing about a dinosaur actually harming the blade seems interesting so Sandai may actually be harmed although i don't think i will like it.

I feel like the highter the Meito grade the more difficult it should be to bend the blade expecially if it's a black one.

Force alone is not enough I guess the right material is also needed.

I doubt King does remotely wield what it takes overall.