Future Events Sanji’s final Wano opponent

Who’s going to be sanji’s wano opponent?

• Total voters
Who do think sanji wano opponent going to be? the matchups will probably be finally decided in the next 3-8 chapters so this is the best time for this thread to be made

Between King and queen who do think sanji has a better chance of fighting i choose not to include any other characters so if you have another character in mind just choose between whos more likely to you between king and queen

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Who do think sanji wano opponent going to be? the matchups will probably be finally decided in the next 3-8 chapters so this is the best time for this thread to be made

Between King and queen who do think sanji has a better chance of fighting i choose not to include any other characters so if you have another character in mind just choose between whos more likely to you between king and queen

Its King, Jinbe will take on Queen.
the worst scenario is Sanji will fight Who'Who.

King or queen. It makes no sense if ZSJ don’t defeat YCs or accomplish something of the same caliber or Greater (ZKK) This near the end of the manga.

I think you probably have solid reasons to think sanji will fight King.
For me, I see Queen vs Sanji because their fight will be interesting to read. They have that comedy sense which will be fun for readers to see, i don't think it's random that oda uses sanji for gags scenes so expecting him to face serious character like King doesn't fit for me.
Oda doing everything he can to hide all the matchups but at the same time, he loves to give little hints which people think it's nothing but in reality it's a big foreshadowing such as queen sending the t6 after sanji, also being tech users.
Sanji is really agile so he could be perfect to avoid the bullets/plague of queen. I was even thinking that the bullets can alter sanji's body and unlock the germa experimentation, don't know. Also ice vs fire, sanji can counter him.
Queen is more the tanky type so it will increase Sanji's AP which I think even sanji fans agree on. King has a real meitou and not random swords like the one Queen's has. So for queen it's probably another weapon while for King there is lot of chances that is his main fighting style. Otherwise it doesn't make sense to give a katana to King, Oda could have avoided it.
Also the latest chapter, luffy jimbei sanji are probably close to Queen, so either sanji or jimbei will face him. Zoro is too far, he needs to catch apoo first, take the antidote after a fight because apoo would be executed if he loses the antidote, coming back to chopper, take the stairs, meet queen.
All BP will be defeated because their captain will also be defeated at 100%. So there is no possibility taking the stairs from the back side or avoiding the fights etc.
Sanji defeating Queen is imo perfect for his progression and he won't be out for the rest of the war (so we can expect sanji doing others things after his fight).